The Eternal Empire and the missing Timeline entries from Gnost Dural

ChazDoit

I'm not sure if this is more of a fan wish than a theory, but now that EA is pumping some extra money into revitalizing Swtor I'd love to see them finally finish their Timeline trailers.

The last episodes were supposed to deal with the Force Wars if I'm not mistaken and it would be cool if this event is somehow tied to the Eternal Empire, just like some Dark Jedi moved to Korriban and started the Sith Empire, some other Dark Jedi could have migrated to deep space...

Probably The Rishi Maze

...and founded the civilization that would eventually become the Eternal Empire.

Edited by ChazDoit

all thats known is the Je'daii order fractured into two camps and with the interference of the Rakata and their infinite empire, the force wars began. the Ashla or light side and the Bogan or dark side as it became known, these were also dieties within the order at one point when both side of the force were as one.

what you should be looking at is further back, Tho Yor, a number of pyramid ships (no not goa'uld), these carried force sensetive people to various planets, one of them could of been on Zakuul itself. the other thing if not the Tho Yor, then a thousand years later the Je'daii spread themselves to other worlds and Zakuul would of been one of them. it would take a long time to get an empire like the zakuul to any meaningful point where it would be a direct challenge like that. but how vitiate gets involved is another matter entirely.