Worth buying SOR

CloudOfBr

So i came back to the game after a long hiatus. I have two 55 toons and am currently debating on whether or not to buy SOR. The downside to buying it is that it'll be free for subs in a few months. However, with school in the fall i wont have as much time as i do now to play. Should i buy it or not

It's worth the money imo so if you've got the time, money spare, enjoy SWToR story content so far and want to see how it continues on from where you are upto now then it would certainly be worth the purchase.

Comes October we are getting a lot of story content and ideally I am guessing you want to have done SoR before you get into that because I am sure there was content from SoR that has ties to KoTFE from what the devs said in one of the numerous articles I've read ( like there being hints for KoTFE in SoR was what I read ).

If you are going to be time limited in October and want to have what time you do have to slowly work through KoTFE then you should g et SoR done first so might as well do that now. :)

I would definitely recommend it :) and besides, it's only $20. I paid more than that to take my little brother to see a movie today and that was only an hour and a half of entertainment.
yeah when you break down entertainment per hour video games are some of the best sources. I don't know if anyone else plays Fifa ultimate team but that game costs 60$ and I regularly play it for over 200 hours a year

So i came back to the game after a long hiatus. I have two 55 toons and am currently debating on whether or not to buy SOR. The downside to buying it is that it'll be free for subs in a few months. However, with school in the fall i wont have as much time as i do now to play. Should i buy it or not

Then I suggest you buy it and enjoy the Revan expansion, if you have less time when school starts you will probably focus on the new expansion when you have time to play.

Hmm... well, you have a couple of months before school starts right? Yeah, I recommend it. It is fun and relative to other forms of entertainment, a good value.

Actually right at a month but its usually laid back for the first week or 2

It depends on what you enjoy doing in-game. I preordered SoR and have no regrets about it, but I spend most of my game time playing around with low level alts (rather than end game alts). Personally I am glad to financially support the development of this game...but not everyone feels that way, and some might feel SoR is not worth the $20 it costs. Especially when it will be free in a few months, as you pointed out.