JK class quest line lost? Finished Nar Shadda/Taris

Dodfisk

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, I tried to get some attention by posting on the Customer support forum...

this is what i got:

Hi KineticEcho

Sorry to hear you are having this issue. Once you have submitted your ticket, it will be dealt with as soon as possible.

All issues are being dealt with as rapidly as our Customer Service team is able to.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a similar issue, but it happened at a different point. I finished chapter 1 no problem and got to work on chapter 2. After I finished the Quesh portion of the class quests, I traveled to Hoth as instructed. However, upon reaching Hoth, I was not given the next quest in the chain. My theory is, I had a guildie on my ship with me, Jedi Knight as I am, but he was level 50 and already finished the entire story arc for JKs, so I'm thinking that may be why it bugged out for me. Did anyone else who lost their class quest have a similar situation or am I unique in this regard?

I originally submitted a ticket on Jan. 16, 2012, received an automated reply, ticket was 'closed', and hence lost interest in playing for the next 3 months. I've submitted another ticket referencing the first one on April 15, 2012, which received what seems to be an automated response, but one that's a bit more appropiate to the situation, and the status of the second ticket is still 'open' so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that something is actually being looked into here.

I'm stuck without a class story line after completing the Taris (first) and Nar Shadda (Second) lines. I completed the quest at the holo in the ship, and then nothing.

The npc holo says go to Taris (again) and I went there, but there's no direction where to go or to pickup up something to lead to the next area.

I gather that I'm supposed to have the "defector" quest line open up, but not sure if I'm missing something to trigger it or not.

Can anyone suggest anything to get me back on track?

Hey try talking to kira because i know that she gives a VERY important quest around that time. Also try traveling to Ord Mentall because i know for a fact that theres a quest there about the secluded island.

• 2 months later...
I'm stuck without a class story line after completing the Taris (first) and Nar Shadda (Second) lines. I completed the quest at the holo in the ship, and then nothing.

The npc holo says go to Taris (again) and I went there, but there's no direction where to go or to pickup up something to lead to the next area.

I gather that I'm supposed to have the "defector" quest line open up, but not sure if I'm missing something to trigger it or not.

Can anyone suggest anything to get me back on track?

I'm in this situation too op on my level 25 sentinel. Sorry to see this wasn't resolved months ago. I have a ticket in now.

I'm in this situation too op on my level 25 sentinel. Sorry to see this wasn't resolved months ago. I have a ticket in now.

What was the last step you did? Does the abandoned mining facility show up as a destination on your galactic map?

What was the last step you did? Does the abandoned mining facility show up as a destination on your galactic map?

No it doesnt show up at all. The mission just says "use your ships holoterminal" which I do. I have a brief conversation with the general and then the cut scene ends and the quest doesn't complete. I don't know *** the problem is but the fact that I don't see any solutions here isn't promising

I spoke to an agent in game and he told me to go to the cantina on the fleet and there I would be able to reset the mission. I did that and it worked, the mission was reset :D I then did the mission again and when I got to the last step "use your ship's holoterminal" the same bug happened. I used the holoterminal, there was a short cutscene, the mission didn't complete :< Apparently the agent is sending the issue to the development team so I guess we will see what happens

• 3 weeks later...
My guess would be that you have to use the ship's intercom while you're still in the part of space where you defeated Sadic. If I recall correctly, you have a talk with Kira via intercom, then a holoterminal conversation with Var Suthra, and then a visit to Tython.