question with 3.3

Nbkan

I saw that they state they will change that you can not queue for ranked without 2018 expertise. Is it still possible for someone to game the system and use the bolsterizer on the fleet that would bolster them to 2018 and then queue? I just wanted to throw that out there in case it slipped the devs teams minds.

No you need full pvp gear from what i understand about it.

It only checks for 2018 in stats not "are all your pieces exhumed or dark reaver quality" and you can q with 2018 then swap into whatever you want after you get in the queue. OP makes a good point, devs should see if this is possible and nip it in the bud if it is.

It only checks for 2018 in stats not "are all your pieces exhumed or dark reaver quality" and you can q with 2018 then swap into whatever you want after you get in the queue. OP makes a good point, devs should see if this is possible and nip it in the bud if it is.

No need to swap, you hop into 162 green gear, use the bolsterizer on the fleet and you have 2018 exprertise, you que for ranked and hell breaks loose :rolleyes:

No need to swap, you hop into 162 green gear, use the bolsterizer on the fleet and you have 2018 exprertise, you que for ranked and hell breaks loose :rolleyes:

They already said it has to be pvp gear. The bolsterizer wont let you in.