Caomh, Signing Off

KevinQCowart

Hello Jung Ma friends/foes

I will be going offline, possibly indefinitely, for some real life stuff. Not trying to score karma or pity. I just genuinely wanted to thank everyone for the awesome times and apologize to anyone I've been salty towards. Jung Ma has an amazing vibe compared to the other servers. I hope one day when I come back it is still around or at least the majority of the community has consoliated all together somewhere.

Regretfully departing,

Caomh a.k.a Xanthippe/Ivaadi/Kayveeonein/Kaomh

Edited by KevinQCowart

Hello Jung Ma friends/foes

I will be going offline, possibly indefinitely, for some real life stuff. Not trying to score karma or pity. I just genuinely wanted to thank everyone for the awesome times and apologize to anyone I've been salty towards. Jung Ma has an amazing vibe compared to the other servers. I hope one day when I come back it is still around or at least the majority of the community has consoliated all together somewhere.

Regretfully departing,

Caomh a.k.a Xanthippe/Ivaadi/Kayveeonein/Kaomh

Caomh, I'm really sad to be reading this. You've been a stand-up guy and friend to me and I value the good times we've spent WZing and doing ranked. I hope that whatever is happening in RL gets settled down and that you can come back around here soon. I lurk these forums a lot, so please feel free to message me if there's anything I can do.

*bighug*