Seethe Cancels Prematurely

daftshadow

Been playing the game since the beginning but this may come off as a noob question but is Seethe broken? Sometimes it prematurely cancels itself without any kind of intervention on my part to stop it. Sometimes it'll cancel about 2-3 seconds after it has been initiated. Nothing is interfering with my character to stop Seethe. This has happened on a few occasions and I don't understand why.

Are you entering combat by any chance? Seethe only works out of combat. But it could very wll be just a bug, I believe to have seen it myself as well but not sure. This could have something to do with the character moving to the side during Seethe.

Are you entering combat by any chance? Seethe only works out of combat. But it could very wll be just a bug, I believe to have seen it myself as well but not sure. This could have something to do with the character moving to the side during Seethe.

If I'm understanding the OP correctly I've actually encountered this bug myself and it's neither of those things unfortunately. It's very strange as I'd started to go as far as to take my hands off my mouse/keyboard after starting Seethe so I couldn't possibly interrupt it and it still stopped after a few seconds. No combat initiated, no movement from the character, it just stops the channel for Seethe for no reason. I can't even think of what would be causing this honestly but it's definitely something I've ran into on my Sorcerer.

When it moves into the side on my Sorc, I have noticed if it hits any terrain no matter how small it will stop the channel.

Edited by FerkWork
Tw

Seethe only works when on a smooth surface. Since your character pases side to side if he walks over a change in terrain higher or lower can cause it to stop.

I've had it to where I did seethe near a ledge and my character walked off the ledge.