Female Body Type 2 shorter?

Mubrak

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They also used, what appears to be a male skeleton when making the sprint animations, my wife and I had a good laugh at the time she chose that body type...

Actually, that just further highlights your stereotypical way of looking at it :(

(someone swapped the male and female animations in DA:I)

If you look at professional female runners, you can see that they run pretty much like men do. None of that exaggerated butt movement you tend to get in games.

It's just not natural.

Apparently, my remark on Fem 3 offended some and for that I am sorry, that was NOT my intention.

Thank you for this apology. I mean that sincerely, no sarcasm or ill-will. (I personally probably over-reacted to your statement, but frankly, a lifetime of listening to dudes telling you how women "should" be kinda... gets old after a while. If I ever decide to grow my hair out because a guy tells me I "need" to do it to be "feminine," you can safely bet your entire bank account I'm just growing it out so I can weave it into the noose I hang him with. :p)

So anyway. *gets off the social justice soapbox awkwardly* How about those videogames?

(someone swapped the male and female animations in DA:I)

Oh my god, that video made my day. Glorious! :D

Edited by CaliOrion

Thank you for this apology. I mean that sincerely, no sarcasm or ill-will. (I personally probably over-reacted to your statement, but frankly, a lifetime of listening to dudes telling you how women "should" be kinda... gets old after a while. If I ever decide to grow my hair out because a guy tells me I "need" to do it to be "feminine," you can safely bet your entire bank account I'm just growing it out so I can weave it into the noose I hang him with. :p)

So anyway. *gets off the social justice soapbox awkwardly* How about those videogames?

No worries, I deserved to hear it... Thank you for accepting the apology.

Us humans can make mistakes, but sometimes, that mistake is not realize until someone, like you, points it out. :)

Edited by Themanthatisi

I don't think I ever answered the topic question but no I don't notice s difference in height with female 1 or 2.

What I do find ridiculous is the female children in this game like that 12 year old on Coruscant who's looking for her older brother has like a body type 1 arms and legs but has breasts just as big as the body type 2...

I usually always play body type 2 seems average to me and I like it. For twileks I play body type 1.