Regal apparel miniskirt

Jeweledleah

is still broken. its been broken for months. the only reason I personally got it, while already in possession of unlocked handmaiden's outfit was BECAUSE on female characters, its a miniskirt without leggings. and yet. in every cutscene - it gives my female merc pants. outside of cutscenes, its still a miniskirt with bare legs, so it works properly at least part of the time.

I understand that bugs take time to fix, I really do, but at this point, I'm starting to wonder if this bug will ever get fixed... if its even getting looked into. so this is basically a gentle reminder to not forget about it.

thank you.

Edited by Jeweledleah

• 1 year later...
is still broken. its been broken for months. the only reason I personally got it, while already in possession of unlocked handmaiden's outfit was BECAUSE on female characters, its a miniskirt without leggings. and yet. in every cutscene - it gives my female merc pants. outside of cutscenes, its still a miniskirt with bare legs, so it works properly at least part of the time.

I understand that bugs take time to fix, I really do, but at this point, I'm starting to wonder if this bug will ever get fixed... if its even getting looked into. so this is basically a gentle reminder to not forget about it.

thank you.

It's not supposed to have leggings?