The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hannible

Hi, I have never done this,but i will get to the point. As a player I've watched and listened to many complain or opinion ate their problem. 1. 12 XP is not that great. sure its fun. But to many toons lvl up to 60 and don't know anything,

making it frustrating to those with experience . So Make available to ones who already have a LVL 60 and want to do another.

2. The classes, I have toons in every class. But I must say The shooters and the sorcerers need to be Nerfed down.

First it's not a fair fight between say a Juggernaut and a shooter. The shooter has way to much range and buffs to stop the juggernaut. same goes with sorcerer. When I come out with my Lvl 60 rarely does anyone get near me. That's not fair.

3. Your losing the true essence of Star Wars. Star Wars about Good and evil ( Light side and Dark side) not gunners and mercs shooting it out. If thats the case then Star Wars has already lost. If I wnt to do a shooter game I'll go to battlefield or where ever. The point is i love star Wars Dont let the force die. Make the changes necessary to keep the game alive, If not IN the end The game will die.

1. 12 XP is not that great. sure its fun. But to many toons lvl up to 60 and don't know anything, making it frustrating to those with experience . So Make available to ones who already have a LVL 60 and want to do another.

So? turn it off. There's a vendor on fleet that sells a gizmo that can turn the bonus class exp off for while. Besides, in a couple months or so, it will be over anyways. So, why cry about it? If you have too many toons, there's a feature that's was added to the game called "delete".

2. The classes, I have toons in every class. But I must say The shooters and the sorcerers need to be Nerfed down.

First it's not a fair fight between say a Juggernaut and a shooter. The shooter has way to much range and buffs to stop the juggernaut. same goes with sorcerer. When I come out with my Lvl 60 rarely does anyone get near me. That's not fair.

Newsflash, shooters and sorcs are great at ranged for a reason. They're crappy at melee, that's why. Another newsflash ... juggy's are crappy at ranged for a reason as well. They're great at melee. See the trade off? Both groups have ways of countering each other. Juggy has ways of getting near the target. No nerfing needs to be done.

3. Your losing the true essence of Star Wars. Star Wars about Good and evil ( Light side and Dark side) not gunners and mercs shooting it out. If thats the case then Star Wars has already lost. If I wnt to do a shooter game I'll go to battlefield or where ever. The point is i love star Wars Dont let the force die. Make the changes necessary to keep the game alive, If not IN the end The game will die.

Okay, what left field is this coming from?? The game isn't a FPS and it doesn't favor shooter classes over others. I don't see this game dying anytime soon.

I think you mean Battlefront.

What? Have you even seen the OT?! 90-95% of the combat is, wait for it, War! Guns! Yes, the force is important, but thats why there are 4 Force classes, and 4 shooty classes. I think you need to see the other side of Star Wars. TCW was majority a war based adventure, with force-type stories here and there. I do think that there should be balance, but, at least in this game, it is. If you want a force story then play a force toon. If you simply want more force/lightsaber battles, then i dont know what to tell ya, but im sure tere are other games with that aspect