Downtime - 7/8/2015

TaitWatson

Great ... I was comping Martinuique Dessler in CZ-198 and guess what... she finally spawned and then servers shut down mid fight ...

Yep, and I was 1k away from solo killing Revan on HM TOS on my sentinel. I was one tick of master strike away! Why do people come up with such lies?

I assume this is to fix the login issue where you're unable to log back into your character after being dc'd from an afk. At least that's the problem I had. Needed to shut down and restart the game every time I was afk and got dc'd.

Oh man, I hope this is the issue that gets fixed. Occasionally it'll go about 2-3 minutes before it lets me log back in after a disconn that drops me back to the server list (I have connection issues somewhere between me and my ISP), but most of the time it's "close game and restart". Makes it impossible to finish flashpoints, as half the time folks get impatient and kick me from the group while I'm disconned. :(

Yep, and I was 1k away from solo killing Revan on HM TOS on my sentinel. I was one tick of master strike away! Why do people come up with such lies?

Fuel for haters - if you love internet drama nothing will get you fixed like a bunch of haters :rolleyes:

Just re downloaded the game and now i can't play? lol so bad

This was done just to make you feel bad they said this qqer is dling the game let's take the servers down.

People are *********** ridiculous.

Edited by Avicii

Um, you don't "kill" Revan in ToS. You wound him, destroy the machine core, then kill him in the solo mission. Get your facts straight!

Um, you don't "kill" Revan in ToS. You wound him, destroy the machine core, then kill him in the solo mission. Get your facts straight!

Strictly speaking you don't kill him in the solo mission either. You defeat him, then he merges with his light half and he dissappears.

The "issue" was that someone forgot to fed the hamsters that spin the wheels that produce electricity that turns on the coffee pot that servers how delicious black nectar to the lady in charge of turning on the computers where the devs work. The cleaning lady must do that important task every morning. :D

• 3 months later...
Hey everyone,

All servers will be temporarily unavailable starting at 5AM PDT/12 GMT in order to attempt to address an intermittent login issue.

We do not expect the servers to be down more than a maximum of an hour, and they will likely be available much sooner.

There will be no patch associated with this downtime.

-Tait

I am unable to log into my character after a server transfer. I tried the repair option, tried creating a new character on another server and tried switching back to the old server. None have worked and I'm getting really frustrated, please help.

I am unable to log into my character after a server transfer. I tried the repair option, tried creating a new character on another server and tried switching back to the old server. None have worked and I'm getting really frustrated, please help.

Look at the date of the post before replying. Please help end necroing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.