When do we get Nico Okarr?

loud_skies

So do we receive an email about getting Nico? Because I haven't... In game or in life.

Knights of the Fallen Empire rewards are delivered through in-game mail and are redeemable as of the launch of the expansion upon login on October 27, 2015.

So basically, although we subscribe before August 10, we won't get Nico right away? We have to wait until the expansion comes out to get him?

If you want to be able to get Nico for -the modular expansion-, you need to be subscribed by August 10. He is a sub reward for subbing -before- the expansion. Sort of like a pre-order bonus, just as with day one bonuses, you dont get him til the actual launch.

Just like when you buy the collectors edition of a game, and you get the special collectors edition items from putting in codes you got off a card inside the game box, that you dont get til the game is actually "out"

Edited by XiamaraSimi

New drinking game! Any time someone posts a thread asking about when we're getting Nico Okarr, take a shot!

My guess is we'll last about 20 minutes.

In all seriousness, this question has been asked at least 50 times, and could have been avoided if the fine print had been read. We'll get him when the expansion is officially released, which is October 27th, not before. We might get him for the early release, but I doubt it.

Edited by Yermog

New drinking game! Any time someone posts a thread asking about when we're getting Nico Okarr, take a shot!

My guess is we'll last about 20 minutes.

In all seriousness, this question has been asked at least 50 times, and could have been avoided if the fine print had been read. We'll get him when the expansion is officially released, which is October 27th, not before. We might get him for the early release, but I doubt it.

I'm not a drinker but I am definitely getting drunk off all of these threads :eek:

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.