The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thana armor + Open Market

Would be nice to see Moddable Thana Vesh armor.

Also, when exactly are you going to change out the items that you can buy from the Cartel Market. I've been waiting patiently for like a year, and honestly I'm getting pretty annoyed at the fact you don't change things out to buy. Is there some reason you can't just open up everything in the Cartel Market for anyone to buy whatever their heart desires?

I haven't been playing since day 1, but there is some older stuff I would love to get but - can't because it's part of something long past.

And it's 99% of the time Moddable Weapons or Armor.

Not sure if trolling or serious, on the off chance your not trolling:

Adaptive Thana Vesh Armor Set

Chest

Thana Vesh’s Chestguard (2 x Cartel Market Certificates + 15,550 credits)

Gloves

Thana Vesh’s Gloves (1 x Cartel Market Certificate + 12,850 credits)

Belt

Thana Vesh’s Belt (1 x Cartel Market Certificate + 9,450 credits)

Legs

Thana Vesh’s Leggings (2 x Cartel Market Certificates + 15,550 credits)

Feet

Thana Vesh’s Boots 1 x (Cartel Market Certificate + 12,850 credits)

Wrists

Thana Vesh’s Wristguards (1 x Cartel Market Certificate + 9,450 credits)

Where to Obtain:

Vice Commandant’s Contraband Pack

Bounty Supply Company Reputation Vendor in the Cartel Bazaar on the fleets – Newcomer Status

-----

You really should check out all the Reputation Vendors in the Cartel Bazaar on the fleets. They have lots of armor, weapons, pets, mounts and whatnot from the assorted shipments...

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Would be nice to see Moddable Thana Vesh armor.

Also, when exactly are you going to change out the items that you can buy from the Cartel Market. I've been waiting patiently for like a year, and honestly I'm getting pretty annoyed at the fact you don't change things out to buy. Is there some reason you can't just open up everything in the Cartel Market for anyone to buy whatever their heart desires?

I haven't been playing since day 1, but there is some older stuff I would love to get but - can't because it's part of something long past.

And it's 99% of the time Moddable Weapons or Armor.

they make lots of money off the packs, people go gaga over them. offering opportunity to purchase outright a) removes incentives to buy packs b) removes rep vendor which were added to allow certain items to be purchased directly without packs c) opens doors for people complaining about price. Which is what they did with certain rare dyes and it blows up in their face every time they come up (people complain about them not being on there, then complain about the price when it is).

as said above, thana vash armor is available in the repvendor if you have enough rep and certificates.

they make lots of money off the packs, people go gaga over them. offering opportunity to purchase outright a) removes incentives to buy packs b) removes rep vendor which were added to allow certain items to be purchased directly without packs c) opens doors for people complaining about price. Which is what they did with certain rare dyes and it blows up in their face every time they come up (people complain about them not being on there, then complain about the price when it is).

as said above, thana vash armor is available in the repvendor if you have enough rep and certificates.

true but since u need CM certificates to buy them and they only come from packs you would think they would add more defunct items onto the vendors.

If everything was open outright to buy not only will people spend less to try to get an armor set or item they want and also you lose that uniqueness of sense of accomplishment because you got a full armor set but then everyone is has it too, somwhats the point. Edited by Nightblazer

Didn't see Thana's armor on there - genuinely not trolling, just missed it. :)

But if the -entire- CC catalog was open - there would be no worries about anything, believe me. There is SO much in the CC market that there would never be any issue with "money spent". Want a new spur of the moment look? Spend hours in game getting creds to buy new look off another player or come up with creds another way (no immediate cash reward to the company), OR spend cash to get CC's on your account and buy the armor / weapon / whatever immediately (immediate cash spent to the company for CC's for personal use).

Unlike another game I play, there is only 1 way to get CC's, and that's to spend cash on your account to get them. You can't do various things to earn CC's from high level missions or anything, so the only way to get CC's is to spend money with the company.

If everything was open outright to buy not only will people spend less to try to get an armor set or item they want and also you lose that uniqueness of sense of accomplishment because you got a full armor set but then everyone is has it too, somwhats the point.

Uniqueness and sense of accomplishment. Not sure what kind of accomplishment "I spent lots of real $ buying enough hypercrattes to get this complete armor set" is.