Buff Guardian / Juggernaut

Azheon

you're incredibly dense. incredibly. I don't have the words for it. look around. yolo is FULL of juggs. they're just fine. they're middle of the road. they aren't flavor of the month. they are, however, competitive. you are not. I get that. you need the participation medal. I get that. you get flamed out of the queue. ok. that's not juggs buddy. that's you.

And I keep telling you that on Shadowlands I see them about as often as I see snipers. And I'm sorry but if the only criteria you're giving weight to here is that Juggernauts have universally given up then I'm not the one being dense.

And, seriously, at some point you're going to have to reconcile how a class that is dead last by every objective measure possible is "middle of the road." At best they're in the same place as snipers and mercs which is very much in the gutter.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna weigh in.

I'm of the opinion that the vast majority of Juggernauts have been playing the spec all wrong, IE, as a single target pressure spec rather than a multi target control based DoTspreading pressure spec, THAT BEING SAID,

People place way too much emphasis on Jugg cooldowns. The cooldowns of a juggernaut are very VERY good, but they don't have the damage or mobility to stick to targets. There's only one buff that needs to happen for Juggernauts, and that is make the Endure Pain speed boost break roots. Juggernauts ONLY need a rootbreak, because juggernauts are the only class where one root can completely neuter their ability to do damage when properly kited.

And I keep telling you that on Shadowlands I see them about as often as I see snipers. And I'm sorry but if the only criteria you're giving weight to here is that Juggernauts have universally given up then I'm not the one being dense.

And, seriously, at some point you're going to have to reconcile how a class that is dead last by every objective measure possible is "middle of the road." At best they're in the same place as snipers and mercs which is very much in the gutter.

if you look at the solo stats for shadowlands, you'll notice that it's virtually identical to JC except sorc/sage are actually less faceroll and there are an ungodly number of sins. once again. juggs are fine. they can play on par with on level with any remotely balanced AC and they are not the automatic handicap that a sniper or merc is. you don't have the ceiling that the fotm specs do. they're fotm! there's something, by definition, wrong with them balance wise.

Gonna weigh in.

I'm of the opinion that the vast majority of Juggernauts have been playing the spec all wrong, IE, as a single target pressure spec rather than a multi target control based DoTspreading pressure spec, THAT BEING SAID,

People place way too much emphasis on Jugg cooldowns. The cooldowns of a juggernaut are very VERY good, but they don't have the damage or mobility to stick to targets. There's only one buff that needs to happen for Juggernauts, and that is make the Endure Pain speed boost break roots. Juggernauts ONLY need a rootbreak, because juggernauts are the only class where one root can completely neuter their ability to do damage when properly kited.

this is actually true mind blown:eek:

Gonna weigh in.

Mmm, all juggernauts are **** and only you are god?))) Juggernauts need another root breaker. Not endure pain, not intercede.