The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Different lightsaber stances for different forms of fighiting!!

wwerko

We wish to make a suggestion, by "we" I think I speak for every Swtor fan out there who is still loving the game, this suggestion includes the different stance of the way the lightsaber are held in all lightsaber holding classes.This has been posted before but didn't get the attention it deserved and we want to bring it up again, i would like bioware to consider using different ways of holding the lightsaber for the different forms or skill trees.Wouldn't u guys love it if your marauder was holding his lightsabers like starkiller does? I know they are working on the new expansion and torguta as a species but it would be great if they could at least try it ;)

I've always loved this idea of having your preferred light saber form being more than just a buff for your desired spec, but sadly as its something they won't make money from I don't see it happening, although that being said I don't even care what people think or how immoral it would be to charge for something like this, I'd happily pay for a stance that you equip in a slot, maybe even make a few extremely rare ones outside the normal forms that can go into packs, but keep the standard forms available in the standard market.

You're welcome EA/Bioware, I've turned this into a cash cow idea for you.