Will the whiners leave after the free month?

Kumando

Hope so :eek:

I hope so, too. Though, they only seem to be on the forums. Everybody I've asked in terms of their opinions on the game have all said that they really really like it.

I really hope to God that they leave after the first month. Truly, I do. Can't stand whiners. And I'll lick the **** off of BioWare's boots, as long as they keep improving on the game. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Edited by Sinister-Sith

Man the game has some issues like UI etc but is note game breaking, the game is excellent in its current state, you whiners should all go back to your pandas and leve this game be.

Edit, i love the game and i love star wars il sure not leave this game, i dont want to have nothing with pandas.

Edited by Kumando

i have complains. but most of the crap I read here is... well... just crap.

SWTOR can't have WoW's content : it's a week old, WoW is 6YO and has 3 expansion packs.

SWTOR is not bug-free : it's a frickin' MMO.

SWTOR has some issues : nope it's not like you played before, it has different stuff, it doesn't mean it's bugged because you're not used to it.

You just made a whiner post. So you answered your own question.

whining againt's Wieners and Whinners is not what I call whining. it's legitimate.

I also like the fact that peeps who loves the game actually play it, and the rest just troll on the forums. I'm however just taking a bath and my laptop can't support the game... enjoying the forums for the moment...

The whiner whiners are the ones who have such binary thinking as"

1 = You love the game uncondtionally and it has zero flaws.

0 = You hate the game and want to kill the devs dogs.

No in between.

Like i said the game has issues, its an mmo but in its current state its pretty good, i can care less about the UI or other stupid thing, the only thing that bugs me are the shards but they will eventualy be removed so se you in game, and whiners in pandas.

Edited by Kumando

Whiners? Yes, unless they are actually going to buy a montly sub JUST so they can post.

Complainers? No, not until there isn't anything left to complain about i.e. fix. Since there will always be content that can be improved or which needs fixing, there will always be those pointing out what they percieve as being a problem. Which is good.

Complaining about whiners isn't really a constructive thing to do.:rolleyes:

Whiners? Yes, unless they are actually going to buy a montly sub JUST so they can post.

Complainers? No, not until there isn't anything left to complain about i.e. fix. Since there will always be content that can be improved or which needs fixing, there will always be those pointing out what they percieve as being a problem. Which is good.

Complaining about whiners isn't really a constructive thing to do.:rolleyes:

I know but just disgustes me seeing the foruns with such useless rant threads.

Edited by Kumando