The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Revan's facial hair and scars

Please make these available for character cosmetics. I know at least a few people have asked for more beards and I personally like Revan's medium thick "scruff" he has going and believe it would make a fine addition for any race with facial hair (minus the Cathar since they're all hair everywhere). Also the scars Revan bears from his mask would be pretty cool since lots of people use masks and the scars match with one of the most common shapes of masks. I would easily pay 1500-2500cc a piece if these two options were made available for direct cartel purchase. We have the armor's. We have (at least design wise if not in name) the sabers. Let us have the last pieces to complete the picture.

With the two Revan armor sets there already is an army of Revan's, hell I have one of each force class named Revan (thanks Ascii letters!) each of whom have both sets and appearances based on Revan's (though each is somewhat different, ie some have a full beard others just the stubble from complexions and differing scar patterns etc..). I don't think having these 2 things available will exacerbated the issue all that much tbh. Also I would like to push for Revan's saber being made available as a cartel item too. I know there are sabers with the same appearance but they are hard to find in game and some are level locked or alignment locked etc... having an adaptable grade one available would be great. Doesn't even have to be called anything Revan related, just give it the appearance (the one with the four ridges that come to little points around the blade emitter)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I don't mind having his facial hair as an option, but the scars SHOULD NOT be added. Revan got those particular scars for a very good reason in the Revan book. I wouldn't want half the game running around with those scars because it wouldn't make any sense.