The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I need help with Hypercrate

I bought a hypercrate with one of my characters, im not sure if I should wait for it to unbind and then give them to my other characters or open them all up and then split them between my characters?

probably wrong section. is there a suggestion here? what do you want the devs to do about it?

really do whatever you want. hell sell it and keep the credits, buy what you want

IF you are opening it for yourself, you should open it all on the same character. That's the fastest way to assemble sets and determine what is a duplicate to be sold.

IF you just want money from selling packs, it would probably be easier to send the boxes around to your various characters so everyone can sell them and get the money faster. But you should double-check the math on the prices first, and verify that selling the individual packs will be more profitable than selling the unopened hypercrate.

Open the crate now. If you wait for the crate to unbind, the packs will be on another bind when opened. Same for the items in the packs.

My suggestion is to open them all on one character/sell stuff on one character and then just mail things to the rest.