A bit harsh Bioware ? The one chair infraction.

Elothan

Why didn't you just throw the chair away? You accidentally bought 1 extra at 1 credit and then broke a rule you knew they were actively (maybe even aggressively) enforcing to get that one credit back?

If trolling 10/10. If this actually happened it's a tough break to be sanctioned but just throw the chair away man!!!! Cut your losses.

Also out of curiosity did you do a shifty glance right to left before selling the one chair back? Because I would have.

Most items have timers on them to allow you to sell it back if you dont want it. This guy is NOT trolling.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If there's not a chair smashing scene and/or mission in KotFE, I'm going to be very disappointed.

I kinda wish they took every exploit/bug and did some sort of "Meat Tree" decor for it, lol. Remove the chair from the vendor and turn it into a "Commemorative 'Chair Exploit' Chair"

I kinda wish they took every exploit/bug and did some sort of "Meat Tree" decor for it, lol. Remove the chair from the vendor and turn it into a "Commemorative 'Chair Exploit' Chair"

I would buy 50 of that.

I don't agree with bioware banning players for there error even if players took advantage of it, but its something that us players are going to have to except going forward. I have never been banned or even given a warning by bioware before anyone says something.

All I can say OP is at least it was a warning and not a ban. But yes a bit harsh going by your post.

Whats that? You got no penalty for selling back a single chair because you honestly bought too many, except for a verbal warning you could completely ignore because you didn't actually do anything wrong? Yea, real harsh, Chicken Little

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.