Zakkul empire and us

Deshiel

I think that its neccesary for us to be able to meet them before the time skip via carbonfest.

I believe that its crucial for us so that we can immerse into the fact that theres this new faction many years later instead of just... Yo hey while you slept this new empire wiped us all out and now you must fite them.

I think that your character should be there when the Zakkul Empire first hits, your character should fight against them in some short questline which would serve as an introduction to them before being carbonised.

I just want to actualy move throught the story than just read a warning message in your ship, that by clicking on this mission, you will time skip for five years and you will become completely detached from the whole Zakkul invasion.

I think that its neccesary for us to be able to meet them before the time skip via carbonfest.

I believe that its crucial for us so that we can immerse into the fact that theres this new faction many years later instead of just... Yo hey while you slept this new empire wiped us all out and now you must fite them.

I think that your character should be there when the Zakkul Empire first hits, your character should fight against them in some short questline which would serve as an introduction to them before being carbonised.

I just want to actualy move throught the story than just read a warning message in your ship, that by clicking on this mission, you will time skip for five years and you will become completely detached from the whole Zakkul invasion.

I'd hope something would bring this up instead of a 'oh hei, guis, this is the new bad guy, kiss your buddies buhbye!'

But for all I know, we'll be on our ships, clicking the mission terminal and BOOM ship rocks, companions freak out, there's a 'see you pookie!' and you're a popsicle hanging on some douche's wall.

I personally request to kill the Chancellor Saresh before being frozen. Never liked her.

Second, I oh so hope Bioware adds a story arc from here to October explaining the transition. Because this is.. a bad one tbh. It goes from SoR stop Revan from freeing Vitiate > Ziost- Investigate and stop Vitiate > Frozen in Carbonite > Zakuul Invades > GR and SE fall > fight Zakuul. That imo is a bad transition and if there is nothing that is added that eases this and explains it, and at the very least let's have a chance to fight Zakuul before going into a freezer, then it is basically cutting off a story to make way for one that previously had no place in the current game. Now I could be wrong... BW may have said such and such but as of yet I have not seen anything on what happens from Ziost to waking up save for Zakuul invading. Hopefully in the coming updates they have something...

I personally request to kill the Chancellor Saresh before being frozen. Never liked her.

Second, I oh so hope Bioware adds a story arc from here to October explaining the transition. Because this is.. a bad one tbh. It goes from SoR stop Revan from freeing Vitiate > Ziost- Investigate and stop Vitiate > Frozen in Carbonite > Zakuul Invades > GR and SE fall > fight Zakuul. That imo is a bad transition and if there is nothing that is added that eases this and explains it, and at the very least let's have a chance to fight Zakuul before going into a freezer, then it is basically cutting off a story to make way for one that previously had no place in the current game. Now I could be wrong... BW may have said such and such but as of yet I have not seen anything on what happens from Ziost to waking up save for Zakuul invading. Hopefully in the coming updates they have something...

Carbo freeze happens at the end of KOTFE Chapter 2 (Since the wake up part shown in demos was said to be Chapter 3). There will be transition, during Chapter 1 and 2, I think. You really think Bioware pulled KOTFE from their darkest hole between the release of Ziost and E3? I'd bet on "No" and that they know what they are doing and Ziost's ending will tie-in to KOTFE.