Thanks for the welcome!

Atova

Hey guys,

I only started playing a few days ago and have delayed playing for so long because I heard bad things. I can't believe how long I have put this off for because its an amazing game! Not without some bugs but that comes with the territory really.

Since starting I've had loads of people offer help and advice while I have been starting and not once been belittled for asking a "newbie" question. Its a nice change from the bad attitude I've seen in other MMORPG's. Even the "General" chat seems a nice place to ask (Is that normal?? haha).

People have given me items, credits to help, useful advice and then added me in case I need anything in the future.

Its restoring my faith in the MMORPG community! I dont expect everyone to be as helpful and friendly but its been a great start!

Atova

You'll still find those who tell you to "google it" or crack jokes instead of answering, but yeah, generally most people tend to be helpful. The crappy elements are usually found trolling the Fleet chat IMO (or the starter planets). :p

Welcome to the game, and I'm happy to hear that you're having fun! Many those bad things you've heard come from bitter SWG "vets" who want the game to crash and burn in the hope that someone will be crazy enough to remake their MMO.

Always make up your own mind. :)

Edited by Callaron

Also, go to Dulfy.net

Bookmark it.

Don't wait... do it now.

Right now.

Done =D

Welcome aboard, and we are glad to have a another new face!

Thanks =D

You'll still find those who tell you to "google it" or crack jokes instead of answering, but yeah, generally most people tend to be helpful. The crappy elements are usually found trolling the Fleet chat IMO (or the starter planets). :p

Welcome to the game, and I'm happy to hear that you're having fun! Many those bad things you've heard come from bitter SWG "vets" who want the game to crash and burn in the hope that someone will be crazy enough to remake their MMO.

Always make up your own mind. :)

I was expecting that! I enjoyed SWG but things have to change and it certainly looks for the better!

Hi and welcome :tran_cool:

Thanks =D

Done =D

Thanks =D

I was expecting that! I enjoyed SWG but things have to change and it certainly looks for the better!

Thanks =D

I'd recommend not mentioning SWG ever again. Apparently it's many people's "trigger" here and they freak out.

I'd recommend not mentioning SWG ever again. Apparently it's many people's "trigger" here and they freak out.

Noted!

Hello there! I am glad you are here restoring your faith in mmorpgs! We are a helping community in game and treat newcomers with respect and help that they need!

Welcome, welcome! :)

Good to hear =)

A former SWG player.

Accepting to let go of the old, and to let swtor in.

Whoa.

( If you stick around the forums for some time you'll realize why I'm so amazed, awed, and everything between )