Sick and Tired ..............

Nagas_Fury

There are a few that can't be done solo but most of them can be quite easily if you're 60 and well geared.

You can do them all Solo (legit) save Colicoid War Games. There all Im going to say is you got to be creative. ;)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can do them all Solo (legit) save Colicoid War Games. There all Im going to say is you got to be creative. ;)

First half of that FP isn't easy to do even at 60 given how many colicoids spawn but it's doable as a Jugg with a healer comp. The second half is impossible to get through solo.

First half of that FP isn't easy to do even at 60 given how many colicoids spawn but it's doable as a Jugg with a healer comp. The second half is impossible to get through solo.

That's why he was saying that you can pretty much do all of the flashpoints solo except for CWG. :p

Considering the devs gave a big NO to letting pvpers select 8v8 or 4v4 because it would make queue times a little longer, I would expect them to give the same answer for dividing the pve queues further. People are already complaining about how long it takes to get a pop.

It is quite easy. Just LoS them up the ramp. I did it solo at 55

Edited by FerkWork

That's why he was saying that you can pretty much do all of the flashpoints solo except for CWG. :p

That's not the reason. First part is a joke. It's only due to the puzzle which requires 3 others or 2 others who can charge. You can get around this by climbing but it's really hard to and might be considered xploit. :/

Edited by FerkWork

That's not the reason. First part is a joke. It's only due to the puzzle which requires 3 others or 2 others who can charge. You can get around this by climbing but it's really hard to and might be considered xploit. :/

Yeah I figured there was a method around them involving Parkour just like there is a way to get to the Datacron on Tatooine using it. It's to much f a pain in the *** though so I chalk that FP up to the only non soloable one.

I'm so damn tired of not having the option to bypass storyline in Flash Points!!!!! Once you have run a FP for the 900th time you get so frustrated with those who seem to want to watch the same story over and over and over ....... ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!! Bio-Ware needs to give the option to queue up for HM FPs without storyline. I'm sick and tired of queuing up for FPs and getting the group that refuses to space bar through the story line, even though you know they have seen it by their achievement list. FFS people give us an option to by pass the story line crap in FPs or stop making us go through it. I don't need to have a light side or dark side choice after every damn kill.:mad: I've left countless FPs because of this. You know damn good and well that I'm not the only one out there, many people have said the same thing, so stop making the story line interrupt the FP's momentum by making us sit through it over and over again!

Do the FPs by yourself.

Your response: That all the FPs are possible to pass solo except for CWG, legitimately.

Anaesha's response: Seems to be under the impression that yours was stating that CWG is possible to pass by legitimately, hence giving the reasons why it's impossible.

My response: To reiterate that it's impossible to pass through legitimately.

Thus, your response makes no sense here. Are you in fact now saying that in your first response you're telling us that it's possible to pass CWG legitimately?

Your response: That all the FPs are possible to pass solo except for CWG, legitimately.

Anaesha's response: Seems to be under the impression that yours was stating that CWG is possible to pass by legitimately, hence giving the reasons why it's impossible.

My response: To reiterate that it's impossible to pass through legitimately.

Thus, your response makes no sense here. Are you in fact now saying that in your first response you're telling us that it's possible to pass CWG legitimately?

In my view, Implication from your post wass that it was agreeing with Ans that it's impossible to beat because the first part Colicoid swarm which isn't the case. My post was stating the true reason, the puzzle which is correct can't be beaten legitimately thus I never said I beat it solo legitimately cause that isn't possible unless you think climbing over the terrain is legit. Thus my post makes sense.

False: CWG is impossible to beat because first part

True: CWG is impossible to beat legit because second part puzzle.

Edited by FerkWork

In my view, Implication from your post wass that it was agreeing with Ans that it's impossible to beat because the first part Colicoid swarm which isn't the case. My post was stating the true reason, the puzzle which is correct can't be beaten legitimately thus I never said I beat it solo legitimately cause that isn't possible unless you think climbing over the terrain is legit. Thus my post makes sense.

False: CWG is impossible to beat because first part

True: CWG is impossible to beat legit because second part puzzle.

You were assuming that the response was in regard to the first part, which clearly is stated as possible even in Anaesha's response (re-read her response, she says that the first part is "doable"), vs. the second part which is impossible legitimately? It makes no logical sense to assume that something agreeing with your first response (that it's impossible to do legitimately on your own), would be in relation to something put forward that progressing through the first part is possible. No one has said that the first part is impossible, only the second to do legitimately.

You were assuming that the response was in regard to the first part, which clearly is stated as possible even in Anaesha's response (re-read her response, she says that the first part is "doable"), vs. the second part which is impossible legitimately? It makes no logical sense to assume that something agreeing with your first response (that it's impossible to do legitimately on your own), would be in relation to something put forward that progressing through the first part is possible. No one has said that the first part is impossible, only the second to do legitimately.

Lol ok if you want to quibble quibble away. I'm done arguing nothing over nothing. It's not even an issue. If you want to claim your internet victory scream it now, pat yourself you showed your wit on the forums. I'll be playing SWTOR :)

Edited by FerkWork

Down boys!!

CWG Part 1 is doable especially if you're an immortal Jugg with a healer

CWG Part 2 is not doable solo unless you want to try parkouring it which may or may not be considered exploiting.

End of Story. :D

I thought of it first, suggestion ninja.

I think we can all agree nothing like the OP's "suggestion" is never going to happen.

Um, no, you don't speak on behalf of all of us, and you certainly don't speak for me. If you don't like other peoples suggestions, then just forget about them. "Problem" solved.

Edited by Vallerine

Did you? Then I apologize for rolling Need on your idea after I saw you only rolled Greed.

And I hope you mean that nothing like the OP's idea will ever happen. Your double-negative results in positive endorsement of the OP and his wacky notions.:D

The double negative was purely an error. I think I had scurvy when I wrote that post.

I tend to spacebar as I've seen every story dozens of times, and while I will ask if others will spacebar, I'm not going to care that much if it is leveling SM content.

HM level cap content is another matter though, where server norms have tended to be such that players expect others to have run SM for the story and not spend time in HM watching cut scenes.

In that case, I will go with majority rules.

If the majority does not want to watch cut scenes and one player does, then I'll most likely be willing to go with the majority and remove the player through vote kick, though somewhat depending on content / player.

If they pull a 'you can't make me skip' attitude or clearly start trying to make the run difficult (RP walking / pulling extra trash), I'll not only kick them, I'll initiate the vote.

I'm also much more willing to kick someone in an excessive cut scene FP (HM Esseles / BT were the worst at 50), while I won't bother kicking someone if it is just a 30 second scene then done type FP.

Also I think they need to adjust the cut scene system such that if someone is DC, the rest can continue past the convo point instead of being stuck and either having to wait or kick the player before being able to continue.

If they pull a 'you can't make me skip' attitude or clearly start trying to make the run difficult (RP walking / pulling extra trash), I'll not only kick them, I'll initiate the vote.
This is a good point. We tend to label the tantrum-throwing, recalcitrant players as those who demand the group use the space-bar. But those who make an unnecessary fuss over their right to watch the show are just as annoying.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.