Requested Voice Actors

Nightblazer

One of the best things about the game is the great voice acting. Not only great acting but using great voice actors such as Doug Bradley as the voice of the emperor or Steven Blum as the voice for Andronikos.

Personally I think they should also try to get other famous voice actors such as:

Tara Strong

Michael Bell

Simon Templeton

The third has done some small parts but a larger role for him and including the others would be awesome.

What other actors would people want?

There;s this really good voice actor, he's done a fair bit iof work but is particularly well known for his role in Batman TAS, he also has starred in this sci-fi franchise. His names Mark something or another. I think they should get him to do some voice work for this game! :)

You do know that Tara Strong does Risha, right? As well as Holiday?

I would love to see Greg Ellis back in the game. I know he might be a little busy with Dragon Age, but still, more Greg!

Edited by Amadahy

The voice talent is one of my favorite things about this game, and I love getting to know all the VAs through their characters here. I also really enjoy seeing our VAs' other work - I just saw Lydia Leonard (our Lana) on Broadway last month, and she was fabulous as Anne Boleyn. (Nicholas Boulton, our Lord Draahg, also had a supporting role in the show.)

Amadahy beat me to it, but yes, Tara Strong is Risha and Holiday; Simon Templeman could certainly lend his voice to a new character, seeing as Grand Moff Kilran isn't really saying much these days.

As for my VA wishlist? Hm, off the top of my head - Sean Bean, because reasons. Though that would also mean that his character will probably die ...

Edited by Ereiniel

You do know that Tara Strong does Risha, right? As well as Holiday?

I would love to see Greg Ellis back in the game. I know he might be a little busy with Dragon Age, but still, more Greg!

Oh did not know that. I haven't done the smuggler or counselor story yet, that's cool.

Im sure there is awesome voice acting by people I don't know that I am going to miss... but

Claudia Black, because she is awesome.

I was going to name Grey DeLisle/Griffin for being even more awesome, then I found out she is female BH voice (I hadn't realized this because my BH is male. Now Im definitely going to make a female merc)

Ryan Reynolds as some kind of motormouth smuggler :D

ps. I also think that Doug Bradley, aka Pinhead from Hellraiser, was a genious pick for voicing the Emperor.

pps, More Kai Zykken!

Edited by Karkais

As for my VA wishlist? Hm, off the top of my head - Sean Bean, because reasons. Though that would also mean that his character will probably die ...

Yea... it would... *sad face*

As a Halo fan-boy himself, I would personally love to see Keith David (also Admiral Anderson :D) and of course... the ever monotone, Steve Downes :p.

But would still very much like to see some of the VA's from Republic Commando ( come on we all miss Sev and Scorch) as well as the big man Delta 38 himself (Not the actual character just the VA... Jango :D can't remember the actor's name sorry lol), Cumberbach I feel would work nicely as well.

Im sure there is awesome voice acting by people I don't know that I am going to miss... but

Claudia Black, because she is awesome.

I was going to name Grey DeLisle/Griffin for being even more awesome, then I found out she is female BH voice (I hadn't realized this because my BH is male. Now Im definitely going to make a female merc)

Ryan Reynolds as some kind of motormouth smuggler :D

ps. I also think that Doug Bradley, aka Pinhead from Hellraiser, was a genious pick for voicing the Emperor.

pps, More Kai Zykken!

Ryan Reynolds would be freakin' awesome! Though unlikely as an actual actor will have the time. :/ Another actor I would love, and he's actually a main character on SW Rebels, is Freddie Prinze Jr. I feel he'd make a BA smuggler as well.

Michael Harney - Darth Marr. (Former Det. Mike Roberts, NYPD Blue)

Bring Mike to KotFE and i will be happy with that. that Darth Marr is one cool cat and this game isnt the same without Darth Marr in it.