What's your legacy surname?

Soulmatey

Fawkes

Guy Fawkes (13 April 1570 – 31 January 1606), also known as Guido Fawkes, the name he adopted while fighting for the Spanish in the Low Countries, belonged to a group of provincial English Catholics who planned the failed Gunpowder Plot of 1605.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Legacy name was inspired by my mother who passed away a little over a month ago and who brought me SWTOR as my last ever present as i loved/love her so much i decided on ....Childof'Diana..... as a tribute to her. so my charater is Lord Kianne Childof'Diana

Her force will always be with me

Lord Kianne Childof'Diana :p:)

That's cool Dianne, and of course, sorry for your loss.

Have not gotten that far yet, but I'm thinking of going with something from The Wheel of Time series.

Either that or making something up.

I went that route. Took me about 3 days to finally decide upon something.

My main Mara's name is Bainblade M'Hael

My legacy name is Dàrkstár.

:wea_03:Jedi Knight: Dylean Dàrkstár,

:wea_01:Sith Sorcerer: Dyrdra Dàrkstár,

:wea_02:Mercenary: Arieth Dàrkstár,

:wea_02:and Scoundrel: Joswar Dàrkstár.

I even made up a story of why my races are all different, basically it's because my smuggler gets around a lot. xD

• 1 month later...

My legacy names are Ätreides :csw_tattooine: (on The Bastion) and Kvelertak :hope_01: (on Prophecy of the Five).

Ätreides is from the Frank Herbert "Dune" series. Someone already had the correct spelling so I had to fancy up the first letter. Side note: Have I mentioned how much i love Tatooine? :csw_tattooine:

Kvelertak means "Stranglehold" or "Chokehold" in Norwegian. Yes, my first character was a Sith Warrior. :sy_empire:

Mine is Cardani, which I just made up. However, I went on Google and was pretty excited to find out there was an Italian mathematician named Cardano. I love math IRL and in my head my character was secretly a big fan of math too! So that was a nice surprise.

Apparently it's a real name, I just kinda came up with it not knowing that though.

Jen'ari.

Jen'ari was the word in the Sith language for "Dark Lord." It was originally used to delineate the Exiles who survived the Hundred-Year Darkness. Thus, it gave rise to the title Dark Lord of the Sith.

• 2 weeks later...