SWTOR Duelling Tournament - Heats/Round 1C: Selenial vs Karadron

Aurbere

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to get something else up so here's some unfinished bullet pointing.

Traya

1. Concealment + Cloak: Traya can diminish her presence in the Force as well as make herself invisible physically. This will make her nearly impossible to find if she decides to go this route during the match.

2. Telepathy: Probably one of the greatest recorded users of telepathy, Traya has been able to communicate across the galaxy using it. Either keeping the team in line, ripping knowledge from an opponent, to telepathically manipulating them she has the ability to do quite a variety of different techniques to mess with the other team or help her own.

3. Shatterpoint: Probably one of her most potent abilities. Traya can see the weakness in her opponents, either individually or as a team. Acting on what she sees or even communicating it to another member of team could easily knock out one of the members of the opposition.

4. Trakata: Strategic use of deactivating or activating a lightsaber, considered esoteric, it could actually be used quite effectively especially as a way to end a fight that she could be losing. It can act a way to eliminate an opponent or cause them to make a mistake.

5. Resilience: Traya is not a fragile old woman. She’s as tough as they come, getting up from shuttle crashes and getting over hacked off limbs easily.

6. Physical blindness: I consider this a boon. She relies on seeing with the Force allowing her to focus on the task at hand, as well as immune to illusions. Because they aren’t real they cannot be seen in the Force.

7. Precognition: Able to see events before they happen and counter act that.

8. Telekinetics: Tossing multiple Jedi Council members around in the Force, controlling them with grip, hovering and fighting with three lightsabers, Traya is a master in TK. At par at the least with everyone else here, and probably a step above.

9. Manipulation: Seriously, KOTOR 2 is all about Traya getting Surik to do what she wants—“Oh we need to find the master’s so we can help you regain your connection to the Force and defeat these Sith”. Everything she does is to manipulate others, no one on the other team will be able to counter he mastery of deception. All three of her opponents are too forward to catch her subtleties.

10. Healing: Bringing people back from near death easily. Combat rez #1.

11. Drain: Banned because she too epic.

Nox

1. Force Cloak: Able to hide from the eyes of enemies. Throw in a mastery of subterfuge and things become a bit more dangerous when Nox simply isn’t visible.

2. Mental Assaults: Yep, Nox could attack the minds of their opponent just like Traya, not quite a good, but give them a double mental pounding.

3. TK: Nox can throw back multiple opponents, pull people towards themselves, choke, etc. They forced a Dark council member to their knees. Nothing is stopping them from doing the same here.

4. Lightning: Nox is a prolific user of the technique, in part their bread and butter Force attacks. Able to stun or simply kill enemies in this situation. While Krayt or Wyyrlok could probably defend themselves against it for a time, I do not believe that Talon could which opens a door to easy elimination.

5. Drain: Yes Nox can drain too, and theirs isn’t OP enough to get banned.

6. Force Walking: Nox eats ghosts for breakfast. If Krayt goes down early the threat that he could come back is eliminated.

7. Power of the Ghosts: Essentially Nox’s version of unlimited power. Amps up Nox’s ability by factoring in the power of the ghosts bound. Also they make Nox all but impossible to kill.

Sion

1. Immortality: Sion keeps himself alive via his hatred and rage. He has been struck down before and always gets back up.

2. Physicality: Naturally strong enough to lift someone up with one hand, enhanced via the Dark Side.

3. Drain: Oh look a third person with drain. Besides life he also can drain people of the Force. As well he gains strength and power by feeding off the power of nearby Force sensitives. Look at all that power potential he is gaining in this match.

Cipher 9

1. Gadgets: Cipher 9 carries a variety of different tools that can help in this situation. Grenades, darts, portable shield generators, stealth belt.

2. Trained marksman: Part of their agent training expected. If anyone of their opponents gets distracted for long enough or knocked off their feet they will be killed.

I said to Karadron that I don't think an advanced class will be necessary, as its perfectly possible for Cipher 9 to carry all the equipment necessary to fulfill the role of both infiltrator and sniper, of which their is little difference.

That and no matter what class you choose, the armor Cipher 9 uses goes unchanged.

I'll have to check with the others, but I believe we banned all forms of Drain. Don't quote me on that, though.

CONFUSED STATEMENT: I recall there being a reference in the main thread, but I can't seem to find it.. I could of sworn it was something along the lines of "Strong drains are not permitted, but weaker ones are" however don't quote me on that, my Maker.

QUERY: Which method for characters is being used? Combination of the classes, or a selection of one?

I said to Karadron that I don't think an advanced class will be necessary, as its perfectly possible for Cipher 9 to carry all the equipment necessary to fulfill the role of both infiltrator and sniper, of which their is little difference.

That and no matter what class you choose, the armor Cipher 9 uses goes unchanged.

Oh so he has both his sniper rifle, his stealth belt and his artificial barrier ok. I just wanted to be clear as to what he had on him since different equipment would dictate different methods for how he would go about his mission if he has all his equipment cool beans he is likely to use which ever gets the job done :D

CONFUSED STATEMENT: I recall there being a reference in the main thread, but I can't seem to find it.. I could of sworn it was something along the lines of "Strong drains are not permitted, but weaker ones are" however don't quote me on that, my Maker.

QUERY: Which method for characters is being used? Combination of the classes, or a selection of one?

Last I heard me and Beni had a debate on that. The character can use every ability they have in game assuming they have the equipment and or situation would make logical sense for them to do so. (IE both Advanced classes are known to the character the only difference is equipment, so in this case equipment is from both thus everything is possible for Cypher 9.)

Oh so he has both his sniper rifle, his stealth belt and his artificial barrier ok. I just wanted to be clear as to what he had on him since different equipment would dictate different methods for how he would go about his mission if he has all his equipment cool beans he is likely to use which ever gets the job done :D

SUGGESTION: Perhaps he will use them all at the same time. I can imagine a stealthed sniper with a artificial barrier and great agility to be quite useful.

(Definitely not referring to the HK series, of course!... Ok you got me .... :d_grin: )

Darth Krayt, Darth Wyyrlok III & Darth Talon vs Darth Traya, Darth Nox, Darth Sion & Cipher Nine

Before I begin, Aurbere said that the match kinda stalled so he wanted me to speed it up to catch up with the others, meaning we'd only have a couple large posts each. With that in mind, this thing is huge... So here we go, ladies and gentleman. Opening post defined into 5 easy sections:

1. Darth Krayt vs Darth Traya and Darth Nox
  2. Darth Wyyrlok III vs Darth Sion
  3. Darth Talon vs Cipher Nine
  4. Tactics and Teamwork
  5. Conclusion

These are the battles I think would occur in a fight like this. Obviously in a 3 versus 4 scenario someone has to fight two people, and it makes most sense for Krayt to do it. I'll go into that more in the first segment however...

Darth Krayt vs Darth Traya and Darth Nox

"The galaxy writhes in chaos and disorder. It requires a man of vision. I am that man of vision. I am the new Emperor.”

Darth Krayt was one of the most powerful Sith Lords to ever grace the galaxy, and one of the finest duelists in the orders stoic history. I'm going to detail his power in this section, but first I feel I should address two versus one scenarios in general first.

There have been many prominent two vs one battles in Star Wars. The prequel trilogy had three incredible duels as two vs one battles, and we saw many in the clone wars. Yet despite this limelight, people don't seem to understand the basic principle behind them. Some of you might look at me and say "Darth Traya and Darth Nox's force power together eclipses Krayt" or that "if you combine Traya and Nox's strength together it'd be more than Krayt" or even "Nox and Traya know more about Lightsaber combat put together than Krayt"... and you'd be right. Put them in a single physical form and their force power would shatter his barriers. Put them in the same body and they'd probably be a better duelist. Put them in the same body and they'd be more physically fit due to force augmentation.

But they're not in the same body. Traya and Nox don't eclipse him physically, or in the force, or in lightsaber combat here. That's because no matter how much force energy they'd have together, how much force knowledge they'd have, they're not together. If one of them cannot break his force barriers, both of them trying cannot unless they work in perfect unison. If neither are as fast as him, having two of them will still mean they're reacting to speeds they can barely comprehend. A power blow from him could be absorbed by someone with their combined physical augmentation, but they're not combined and neither could stand a power blow from him. His lightning is also too powerful for their tutaminis.

In Star Wars, A + B > C does not work. It's a difficult concept to understand, but look at Dooku vs Kenobi and Skywalker. Both are exceptional duelists, barely falling short of Dooku themselves during Season 6 of the clone wars. Yet neither could land a single blow on him when he was hitting them both back casually. Maul and Savage vs Kenobi, Maul is on his level and Savage isn't bad himself, yet both did not stomp him. Qui-Gon and Kenobi vs Maul, Qui-Gon would be a good fight alone, but did Kenobi's presence tip the fight hugely? No. A two versus one battle never makes up for a skill or power differential, so this isn't just a fight I think Krayt can survive, but one i think he can win.

To prove he's more powerful than them both, here's a rundown of his abilities:

Accolades:

Over time, he gained a great deal of strength in the Force, much of which came from collections of Sith lore he discovered in his travels to Korriban.

Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

“I have been through death and conquered it. I have returned with my power multiplied. The dark side of the Force lives and manifests itself through me!”

Darth Krayt himself

"Many of the most powerful, terrifying, and notorious Sith Lords through history have been Human or near-Human, including Exar Kun, Darth Malak, Darth Bane, Darth Sidious, Darth Vader, and Darth Krayt."

Behind the Threat: The Sith

Lightsaber Abilities and physicality:

A master duelist, Hett also fashioned a bisected gaffi stick for Hoar, tutoring him to fight with two weapons simultaneously.

Star Wars Databank

Krayt perfected his combat techniques over many decades and his skills with telekinesis and Sith lightning far outstripped those of any Sith of his era.

Star Wars Insider #113

Krayt had mastered Teras Kasi to the point of being able to teach another to mastery:

Not long after his vision, Hoar’s Force-sensitivity was discovered by his tribal leader, A’Sharad Hett. A Tusken-raised human, who’d left to join the Jedi and become one of the Order’s masters, Hett had returned embittered after narrowly escaping Emperor Palpatine’s Order 66. Hett began cultivating Hoar as his successor, teaching him how to speak rudimentary Galactic Standard, and how to channel his aggression in a Force-based martial art called Teras Kasi. A master duelist, Hett also fashioned a bisected gaffi stick for Hoar, tutoring him to fight with two weapons simultaneously. Hoar proved an apt protege, and while Hett was clearly the clan chieftain, young Raiders idolized Hoar.

StarWars.com

Krayt easily cut down a squad of imperial knights, highly trained force sensitives stronger than your average Jedi:

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-4636353

A far from prime Hett even dueled Kenobi for a considerable length of time, and he was said to have increased in his ability tremendously. Among other feats, he overpowered Cade Skywalker, beat Darth Wyyrlok in single combat and the Dark Woman.

He was a master of numerous styles of Lightsaber combat, likely using Jar'kai in this instance against two foes. He was strong enough to lift Cade off the ground with a single hand and choke him, showed greater durability than Luke Skywalker and survived being blasted with Lightning off a cliff by Karness Muur after being stabbed by Azlyn Rae. He eclipses Traya and Nox in every physical capacity.

His armour is also important:

"A vonduun crab’s shell is capable of repelling blasterfire, resisting most conventional melee weapons, and even deflecting lightsaber blades."

Force Ability:

Takes down Cade Skywalker with Force Lightning:

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-4636390

Dominated Darth Nihl with Telekinesis:

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-4636449/

Redirects rubble thrown by Darth Wyyrlok:

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-4636460

"Krayt perfected his combat techniques over many decades and his skills with telekinesis and Sith lightning far outstripped those of any Sith of his era."

Star Wars Insider 113

While suffering a diminished connection to the force, uses a force storm to incinerate over a dozen rakghouls:

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-4636482

Darth Krayt terrorizes Cade with visions:

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-4636544

"Then Luke felt an icy twinge between his shoulder blades. The twinge became a sting, and he began to feel something cold flowing down the center of his back. His first thought was Abeloth, that she had sunk a tentacle into his spine-until the lashing of her tentacles slowed and she began to shudder.

Luke did not understand until an eternity later, when the stranger rolled up on his feet and jerked them all to a halt. The Sith seemed to be growing stronger as Abeloth grew weaker, and there were wisps of dark fume swirling off his shoulders and head. It did not take a Jedi Grand Master to understand that Luke was being betrayed by a Force-draining technique."

Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse

If Krayt can drain Abeloth and Luke at the same time, he can do the same to Darth Traya and Nox. He'll easily overpower them with the force, his abilities in the Dark Side eclipse them both, and his force barriers are too powerful for either to penetrate.

Combined with his use of Jar'kai, he'll easily be able to use the force to take each out of the fight while focusing the other. To address your points on Traya and Nox:

1. Concealment + Cloak: Traya can diminish her presence in the Force as well as make herself invisible physically. This will make her nearly impossible to find if she decides to go this route during the match.

2. Telepathy: Probably one of the greatest recorded users of telepathy, Traya has been able to communicate across the galaxy using it. Either keeping the team in line, ripping knowledge from an opponent, to telepathically manipulating them she has the ability to do quite a variety of different techniques to mess with the other team or help her own.

3. Shatterpoint: Probably one of her most potent abilities. Traya can see the weakness in her opponents, either individually or as a team. Acting on what she sees or even communicating it to another member of team could easily knock out one of the members of the opposition.

4. Trakata: Strategic use of deactivating or activating a lightsaber, considered esoteric, it could actually be used quite effectively especially as a way to end a fight that she could be losing. It can act a way to eliminate an opponent or cause them to make a mistake.

5. Resilience: Traya is not a fragile old woman. She’s as tough as they come, getting up from shuttle crashes and getting over hacked off limbs easily.

6. Physical blindness: I consider this a boon. She relies on seeing with the Force allowing her to focus on the task at hand, as well as immune to illusions. Because they aren’t real they cannot be seen in the Force.

7. Precognition: Able to see events before they happen and counter act that.

8. Telekinetics: Tossing multiple Jedi Council members around in the Force, controlling them with grip, hovering and fighting with three lightsabers, Traya is a master in TK. At par at the least with everyone else here, and probably a step above.

9. Manipulation: Seriously, KOTOR 2 is all about Traya getting Surik to do what she wants—“Oh we need to find the master’s so we can help you regain your connection to the Force and defeat these Sith”. Everything she does is to manipulate others, no one on the other team will be able to counter he mastery of deception. All three of her opponents are too forward to catch her subtleties.

10. Healing: Bringing people back from near death easily. Combat rez #1.

11. Drain: Banned because she too epic.

1. Krayt has the willpower to break through Wyyrlok's illusions, even overpowering Cade with his own. Traya's concealment works by mentally manipulating her opponent, something she could not do against Krayt.

2. Fair enough, though look at my Teamwork and Tactics section to realize this isn't unique.

3, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11. Correct.

4. She does not have Krayt's level of speed that would allow her to actually use Trakata without killing herself, so I'm afraid not.

8. She does not eclipse the others in Telekinesis, she is impressive but Krayt and Wyyrlok are better.

9. See my Tactics section tbh

1. Force Cloak: Able to hide from the eyes of enemies. Throw in a mastery of subterfuge and things become a bit more dangerous when Nox simply isn’t visible.

2. Mental Assaults: Yep, Nox could attack the minds of their opponent just like Traya, not quite a good, but give them a double mental pounding.

3. TK: Nox can throw back multiple opponents, pull people towards themselves, choke, etc. They forced a Dark council member to their knees. Nothing is stopping them from doing the same here.

4. Lightning: Nox is a prolific user of the technique, in part their bread and butter Force attacks. Able to stun or simply kill enemies in this situation. While Krayt or Wyyrlok could probably defend themselves against it for a time, I do not believe that Talon could which opens a door to easy elimination.

5. Drain: Yes Nox can drain too, and theirs isn’t OP enough to get banned.

6. Force Walking: Nox eats ghosts for breakfast. If Krayt goes down early the threat that he could come back is eliminated.

I addressed Force Cloak, already, and good luck mentally assaulting Krayt. Wyyrlok's lightning shattered Stone Columns and was not enough to phase Krayt, all I could tell Nox would be good luck.

As for Force Walking, that requires her to have stronger willpower than him, which she does not. As for her ghosts, they are a very powerful defensive barrier, but you can't act like they give her better feats than she already has. With them she could take on Dark Council members, if they made her even more powerful than that we would know by now...

Well. I think that was enough to prove that Krayt would face Traya and Nox happily alone. Moving on...

Darth Wyyrlok III vs Darth Sion

"Wyyrlok is Krayt's most trusted lieutenant, master of ritual lore of the Sith and all the ways of the Dark Side"

Lol? Honestly there's not much to say here. Sion is obsessed with Jedi, fanatic and mentally insane. He's a seething bag of rage that would be easy for Wyyrlok to manipulate and mould as he pleases. Not that he would even need to, Sion is a one trick pony. Wyyrlok simply needs to keep him down and help Talon if she ever needs it, nothing more.

Anyway, Wyyrlok's advantages above Sion are many, in terms of general force abilities:

"Known as the Loremaster of the Sith, Darth Wyyrlok is one of the greatest scholars of Jedi, Sith and other Force-using traditions in the galaxy. Darth Wyyrlok has access to books, scrolls, holocrons and computer records from across eons, which he has collected in the hopes of gaining a deeper understanding of the Force."

"Darth Wyyrlok believes that it is willpower that gives the Sith their strength. By sheer force of will, a Sith can achieve almost anything, and Darth Wyyrlok displays this in everything he does. He is a master of illusions, capable of using the Force to trick enemies' minds into seeing things that are not there. In fact, so powerful are Darth Wyyrlok's mind tricks that he manages to convince nearly a dozen lightsaber-wielding dark side cultists on Prakith that they should fight and kill one another, proving once again that the Sith are masters of bending the galaxy to their will."

"His knowledge of the History and lore of the Sith is unparalleled, and he is surpassed in the force only by Darth Krayt."

In terms of combatative aspects of the force, Sion is outclassed incredibly. Wyyrlok has shown incredible skill in Force Lightning, Telekinesis and has strong barriers:

Here he casually throws tonnes of rock at Darth Krayt:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11115/111155790/4577157-10.png

Here his Lightning destroys stone columns:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11115/111155790/4577160-11.png

And here he destroys Darth Krayt's armour, the nigh-indestructible armour that can withstand Lightsaber strikes:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111155790/4577218-star+wars+-+legacy+%2348+004.jpg

He redirects the Sith Lightning of powerful Sith Spirit Darth Andeddu, and redirecting Lightning is said to be incredibly impressive:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111155790/4577189-legacy+%2327+017.jpg

Called Sith lightning, these charges cause excruciating pain and weaken life, and it is a challenge for even the most powerful Jedi Masters to deflect such bursts.

The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded

In terms of dueling ability, Wyyrlok studied hundreds of Sith Teachings of both the blade and the Force, and managed to face off against Darth Krayt for a time before being defeated. Krayt being a masterful swordsman, greater than any of Sidious' apprentices:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11115/111155790/4577225-star+wars+-+legacy%E2%80%94war+001-020.jpg

What needs to be noted here is that Darth Sion has shown himself to have pitiful Force Barriers. Traya, a Sith slightly stronger than Wyyrlok managed to subdue Sion with ease. If Wyyrlok can subdue him with illusions, Sion is dead. Repeatedly. If he can't, he can keep Sion out of the fight long enough to help Darth Krayt.

He merely needs to hold Sion off while the rest of his team do the dirty work. Sion isn't a threat to Wyyrlok in the force, and Wyyrlok could hold him off with a blade long enough to return to a force duel.

Darth Talon vs Cipher Nine

"Darth Talon is faithful. Darth Talon is obedient. Darth Talon heard my words when I whispered them in her mind and obeyed my command.”

Honestly, this is a pretty simple fight. Darth Talon is a brilliant duelist, strong force user and has faced a large number of opponents giving her a huge range of experience. She would defeat Cipher Nine easily, but Cipher Nine can escape. Her best bet is to hold Cipher Nine off, forcing the Cipher onto the backfoot and into stealth to survive, so she can help Krayt defeat Traya if need be.

Respect Darth Talon, tbh:

"Darth Talon grows up on Korriban, where she is taught how to use the Force and the art of lightsaber combat, and conditioned to be in top physical condition. Her training is harsh, as all Sith training is, yet she manages to survive and flourish."

Legacy Era Campaign Guide

"The Twi'lek Sith Lord is fast, agile and has a diverse array of skills that makes her one of the most deadly combatants around."

"Despite her relative inexperience, Darth Talon is still one of the most formidable lightsaber duelists in the Sith Order."

"With her master dead by her hands, Darth Talon becomes Darth Krayt's Hand, a special agent for the Emperor and the counterpart to Darth Nihl." [...] "A select few Sith Lords are given the title of Emperor's Hand, a tradition that Darth Krayt has resurrected from the days of Palpatine. These Hands function as the Emperor's agents throughout the galaxy, performing secret tasks at Krayt's whim. The position of Emperor's Hand is one of great honor, and it is fought over among the Sith Lords viciously."

"Crimson skinned, fully tattooed, and seething with hatred for Jedi, Twi'lek Sith Darth Talon's passion and unwavering devotion to Krayt are balanced by her mastery over the Force and her prowess with a lightsaber."

Star Wars Insider 88

Talon's force abilities alone would be enough to take Cipher Nine out of the fight:

She killed Elke Vetter with Force Lightning:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_medium/11111/111114474/4574447-lightning+kill.png

Incapacitated the incredibly powerful Wolf Sazen:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_medium/11111/111114474/4574454-lightning+sazen.png

And Telekinetically pulverized a stone floor, proceeding to lift it high above her head.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4574441-talonvcadefinal3+-+edited+%281%29.png

She is also able to camoflague herself and ambush the Cipher agent using the force, since she managed to use the force to convince Shado Vao and Wolf Sazen that she was wounded and near death:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4574478-concealment.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4574481-concealment3.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4574480-concealment2.png

Should Cipher Nine land a hit on her, Talon has immensely impressive Force Barriers, having completely disregarded massive bursts of fire aimed at her by a ship:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4574501-barrier2.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4574502-barrier3.png

Should her barriers fail her, she was durable enough to survive being stabbed near the heart by a Lightsaber, hit by a starship, and having her head slammed into the ground so hard she shattered the floor ( she was not even phased by that).

She's engaged Wolf Sazen and Shado Vao at the same time in Lightsaber combat and held them off for prolonged periods of time. Even beating them both back with the force. She at one point contended evenly with Cade Skywalker, though this was before he was trained as a Sith. She also contended with Darth Nihl for a long period of time, arguably the best Duelist in the entire New Sith Order.

Tactics and Teamwork

The most important part of a team fight is the teamwork. While Darth Wyyrlok and Darth Krayt have not got on fantastically in the past, that is because Wyyrlok believed Krayt to be weakened by his illness that weakened his connection to the Force. Krayt came back stronger, and in this alternate universe where they both fight at peaks, Wyyrlok would follow him to the end. I've also said it before and I'll say it again, loyalty isn't an issue here, but cohesion is. Even if Wyyrlok fights grudgingly, he fought with Krayt and Talon often as they served together. Talon herself was fanatically loyal to Darth Krayt.

Krayt himself is a brilliant tactician and is able to communicate with Wyyrlok and Talon without the need for words, sending messages via telepathy:

“Darth Talon is faithful. Darth Talon is obedient. Darth Talon heard my words when I whispered them in her mind and obeyed my command.”

He could even send the messages across the Galaxy:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111212701/4636549-screen+shot+2015-06-16+at+9.23.26+pm.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111212701/4636552-screen+shot+2015-06-16+at+9.24.09+pm.png

"I remember the faithful one, Talon, near enough to hear the whispers I projected into her mind"

And indeed, Krayt is a masterful tactician:

"A cunning tactician with a deep knowledge of the art of warfare, Krayt has abolished the disastrous Rule of Two and supplanted it with the Rule of One."

While yes, everyone here has fought Force Users before, and fought many, your team have not fought Force Users of the callibre that Wyyrlok and Talon have. Both have fought opponents that out-classed them, both have experience fighting people who are their equals in combat. Sion is perhaps an equal for Talon in regards to a blade, and inferior to her in force usage. He however has fought no one of note, other than the Exile who he lost to. She on the other hand fought Darth Nihl, and did well as well as escaping. She has experience fighting Sith, especially Sith of their level.

She herself is a master of manipulating people in combat. As I showed earlier, she convinced the Jedi she was near death to lure them into a trap. She killed an imperial knight with Force Wound knowing his death would send signals through the force, and drained him of all information.

Talon and Wyyrlok are capable of draining knowledge from opponents, those with weak mental defenses like Sion will find themselves unfortunately spilling the secrets of the entire team as Traya tries to communicate with them. Meanwhile none of your team are capable enough telepaths to rip information from any of my team.

It's for these reasons I believe my team the clear superiors in the tactical department.

Conclusion:

Honestly, throughout this post I've been talking about people holding off others while certain others do the work, so I feel I need to tie the entire strategy into one part.

Krayt will face Traya and Nox alone. This is a fight he could possibly win, possibly lose. Meanwhile Wyyrlok faces against Sion and Talon against Cipher Nine. Both Sion and Cipher will lose these battles, their only hopes are to flee and recuperate in the case of Cipher Nine, or regenerate in the case of Sion. Sion does not do it instantly, especially not on a Dark Side Nexus. Any down time allows Wyyrlok to help Krayt with Traya or Nox, same with whenever the Cipher agent flees from Talon.

Cipher Nine, Nox, and Sion can all survive for a long time. Stealthing or regenerating. They lose when they die or are knocked out at the same time. If Sion continues to lose his fights against Wyyrlok, and the Cipher can't hold Talon off, then Traya is likely to die far faster against the combined might of Krayt and his allies. Once she does, each of the One Sith can dispatch their own enemies quickly and efficiently taking the win by knocking out their opponents.

The only way your team could win would be to out-last my team, simply getting back up every time they are defeated. Unfortunately Traya could not do that or last as long, and once she falls your team cannot survive against mine.

Individually they are less powerful, and they would not work anywhere near as well as a team. As good as your singular combatants are, my team is better.

Well. My hand hurts. I hope that wasn't too long, I was asked to do most of my arguments in one post to keep this match shortish. Thanks for reading :o

Well. My hand hurts. I hope that wasn't too long, I was asked to do most of my arguments in one post to keep this match shortish. Thanks for reading :o

STATEMENT: It is posts such as these, which demonstrate the Mistress's power.

QUERY: Impressive, is it not?

It's the standard on CV, lol. Get used to it, because I'll be doing the same as well.

STATEMENT: Ah, but Maker, how will you defeat the Mistress? :d_wink:

CORRECTION: I for the most part, was relating it to my own, which are quite ramshackle and impoverished format in comparison.

QUERY: Should I not compliment those who show such crisp precision, Maker? :d_grin:

Edited by Silenceo

STATEMENT: Ah, but Maker, how will you defeat the Mistress? :d_wink:

CORRECTION: I for the most part, was relating it to my own, which is quite ramshackle and impoverished format in comparison.

QUERY: Should I not compliment those who show such crisp precision, Maker? :d_grin:

1. By being better. ;)

2. Eh, I consider this a boot camp for you all. Raise you up to a higher level of argument crafting. No offense, of course.

3. Certainly! :)

1. By being better. ;)

2. Eh, I consider this a boot camp for you all. Raise you up to a higher level of argument crafting. No offense, of course.

3. Certainly! :)

RESIGNATION: My format has been... dreadful... to say the least, even during the Kaggath, Maker.

DECLARATION: I will attempt to improve my motivator when it comes to debating, which I have been told is bad at times.

QUERY: Maker, would you be willing to be brutally honest in a PM?

STATEMENT: That I have found, is part of how I learn best.

CLARIFICATION: If I am not aware of all of the items that require fixing, it is nearly impossible for me to improve them.

RESIGNATION: My format has been... dreadful... to say the least, even during the Kaggath, Maker.

DECLARATION: I will attempt to improve my motivator when it comes to debating, which I have been told is bad at times.

QUERY: Maker, would you be willing to be brutally honest in a PM?

STATEMENT: That I have found, is part of how I learn best.

CLARIFICATION: If I am not aware of all of the items that require fixing, it is nearly impossible for me to improve them.

You want me to be brutally honest? Alright, I'll PM you something.

You want me to be brutally honest? Alright, I'll PM you something.

*Deactivates personal shielding*

DECLARATION: I am ready for new parameters, Maker. :d_wink:

(Something about acting like a droid... just makes discussions much funner, despite the lack of emotion. :d_grin: )

I hope this doesn't count as an argument, I'm just quoting the rules.

Their only hopes are to flee and recuperate in the case of Cipher Nine.

Can (s)he though?

Combatants cannot hide or run, though tactical retreats or attempts to lure the opponent is permitted.

Sel, which Krayt are you even using? Reborn Krayt didn't have the Crab Armor, yet you used Reborn Krayt feats, I believe.

I kinda hoped I could get away with Reborn Krayt having his old armour since ILS made some exceptions like that in the CV tourney.

If not, remove the armour thing. Not like it's that important anyway.

I hope this doesn't count as an argument, I'm just quoting the rules.

Can (s)he though?

I believe the rule would allow brief tactical retreats, IE using her cloak abilities, retreating from harms way, popping a Kolto pack then start sniping.

Or retreat to Traya, be healed, then start sniping again.

It's the standard on CV, lol. Get used to it, because I'll be doing the same as well.

I wouldn't say it's the standard on CV at all, calling Nova, ILS, Bart and DC the standard on CV is like calling you and Beni the standard here, to be honest.

But thanks, Sil :D