Deception PvE raid videos

iNaddict

no one plays deception in Pve? lol..

You know, it kinda helps if you give people more than 2 hours to respond when it's half past midnight on the East coast, 10 PM on the West Coast, before working hours in most of Europe, and time to get off work in the Pacific region.

That said, no, nobody plays Deception at any kind of competitive level in PvE. For one, there isn't really competitive PvE any more, and secondly, it's just not good enough for most people to bring unless they really, really like it, since so many other classes do so much better.

Edited by Aelanis

You know, it kinda helps if you give people more than 2 hours to respond when it's half past midnight on the East coast, 10 PM on the West Coast, before working hours in most of Europe, and time to get off work in the Pacific region.

That said, no, nobody plays Deception at any kind of competitive level in PvE. For one, there isn't really competitive PvE any more, and secondly, it's just not good enough for most people to bring unless they really, really like it, since so many other classes do so much better.

My bad... I forget I live in Aus...

Doesn't have to be competitive.. im not really fussed about it.. was just wondering what the rotation looks like at max lvl..

I like deception I feel its fun, but at times I feel the rotation feels clunky (maybe its my Aus latency) or the fact that im mid lvls.. was wondering if at max lvl it smoothes out a little more.. (ie with more alacrity maybe?)

Edited by iNaddict

The two current pve deception videos I know of is the ones Belanos from <Exit Area> did for HM Sword Squadron and 16m HM Monolith

Huh. I didn't know he was recording those. I should pay more attention to his youtube channel, it seems.

My bad... I forget I live in Aus...

Doesn't have to be competitive.. im not really fussed about it.. was just wondering what the rotation looks like at max lvl..

I like deception I feel its fun, but at times I feel the rotation feels clunky (maybe its my Aus latency) or the fact that im mid lvls.. was wondering if at max lvl it smoothes out a little more.. (ie with more alacrity maybe?)

You have the basic rotation structure by 26, but once you hit 40, it really comes together, but your damage is delayed until pretty late, now.

Edited by Aelanis

Guess if you really want some Deception (I play Infiltration, but its just the pub version of Deception) gameplay I might be able to record something later this weekend if you don't find anything by then, but it will most likely just be SM stuff since I tank on my shadow atm for HM. #shamelessplug Edited by UrbanSaint

Guess if you really want some Deception (I play Infiltration, but its just the pub version of Deception) gameplay I might be able to record something later this weekend if you don't find anything by then, but it will most likely just be SM stuff since I tank on my shadow atm for HM. #shamelessplug

:p more vids . I wont say no.

I play Deception and I enjoy it very much, I heard it's not as good as hatred, but then I tried hatred, so slow and boring, the casting time and such, I just couldn't stand it. Just not my kind of play-style. Don't give a damn what anyone says, I will bring Deception anywhere. Recklessness >>> Discharge >>> Voltaic Slash >>> Ball Lightning >>> Maul.

Repeat, Dominate, Annihilate.

I personally don't find it boring at all, I'm having a blast playing Deception. To each his own. :hope_06:

I play Deception and I enjoy it very much, I heard it's not as good as hatred, but then I tried hatred, so slow and boring, the casting time and such, I just couldn't stand it. Just not my kind of play-style. Don't give a damn what anyone says, I will bring Deception anywhere. Recklessness >>> Discharge >>> Voltaic Slash >>> Ball Lightning >>> Maul.

Repeat, Dominate, Annihilate.

I personally don't find it boring at all, I'm having a blast playing Deception. To each his own. :hope_06:

I like both and can parse decent in both, but yeah I like deception better. If they would bring our single target dps up a bit in both specs we'd be in a decent spot.

I have a HM Sword Squadron first kill while running infiltration. You just have to promise not to laugh at my derping into red circles during the first minute. I'm by no means an elite player and see plenty of mistakes in the vid, but the ability priority should be fairly accurate.

HM Sword Squadron Shadow Infiltration PoV

haha derp.. but its nice.. thank you for the link.. Im lvl 55 now already and already feeling a lot better with the rotation anyway... liking Deception very much regardless on how effective ppl say it is.