Planets you want to visit in Knights of the Fallen Empire

Richwall

Bothawui and Zakuul are confirmed.

I would want to visit Begeren.

Bothawui not confirmed, only listed in folder name to pictures of other stuff. Would be nice though. Zakuul is obviously from sources thus far.

I want to see the effects of this invasion in the galaxy aka:

Tython / Korriban destroyed

Depending on where the invasion begins, those initial planets destroyed.

Unless they spin it that the "fleets" have got away, I want to see a new hub, perhaps a fleet for dual faction similar to Ziost.

I want to see the effects of an invasion, that would be so awesome. :rak_03:

Dantooine is pretty much a shoe-in. We are told that the Sith/Jedi retreated to their temples. Tython/Korriban were both hit pretty hard, which would suggest they each have to go to secondary or 3rd training hubs after the whole mess with Forged Alliances and the Zakuul Empire's invasion. Ziost was one such Sith world, but Vitiate nuked it so no temple there. It's possible we'll see Umbara or Ambria for a new Sith Academy. Unless they cleared out and refurbished the Dark Temple on Dromund Kaas for that purpose, and that Darth Marr used the Isotope-9 deal to create a defense around DK to keep the Zakuul forces from harassing them there.

Another possibility for a Jedi world would be Telos. There was Atris' academy there from KotoR2 and the planet had gone under reconstruction during the time Revan was imprisoned by the Empire. So we may see a rather snowy Jedi Temple soon that's not on Ilum. As for other worlds for the BH/Agent and Trooper/Smuggler sets, we can't really say since the Hutt worlds seem to fulfill those roles just fine. Or even Raxus Prime. I don't feel we're going much in the way of planets that were big deals in the TCW series, like Dathomir and Mandalore. Since they won't want to change or insert anything that might interfere with those stories.

Also, Naboo will never appear in SWTOR. Don't believe it's discovered for another few thousand years in the timeline. So it's direct inclusion wouldn't work. Besides, nobody wants Gungans. I wouldn't mind seeing, say, Felucia or Ryloth. Ryloth we may see because of importance to characters like Vette. Or maybe even Nadia Grell's homeworld. My only hope is that, if we do see new planets tied to getting our companions back, they don't end up as a 15min wasted trip to Quesh.

My choice of planets in no specific order, I understand some wants to see the same planets we already have but new ones would be better.

- Boz Pity

- Byss

- Dantooine

- Dxun

- Kashyyyk

- Ossus

- Telos IV

- Onderon

- Rodia

Edited by RDX-TWO

Zeltros ...no reason.

Uh-huh...but then it wouldn't be long till we get demand for Zeltron PCs...

Of the planets not yet mentioned here, it'd be interesting to know what a particular planetoid and major spice producer formerly known as Xo's Eye would be up to at this time.

Edited by sentientomega

Also, Naboo will never appear in SWTOR. Don't believe it's discovered for another few thousand years in the timeline. So it's direct inclusion wouldn't work. Besides, nobody wants Gungans.

The Chiss aren't supposed to be discovered for another few thousand years, either.

A trip to Naboo could be interesting if it's during the planet's settlement by humans. According to the movies gungans used to eat people, so they could fill in as enemies for everyone.

I'd really like to see an underwater-based world without horrible controls. Naboo, expanded Manaan (surely there are actual Selkath cities underwater), Kamino, and Mon Calamari could all be good.

The Chiss aren't supposed to be discovered for another few thousand years, either.

A trip to Naboo could be interesting if it's during the planet's settlement by humans. According to the movies gungans used to eat people, so they could fill in as enemies for everyone.

I'd really like to see an underwater-based world without horrible controls. Naboo, expanded Manaan (surely there are actual Selkath cities underwater), Kamino, and Mon Calamari could all be good.

It was also said that after the war the Chiss Ascendency disappeared from known space and wouldn't be re-encountered until the Galactic Empire era.

Uh-huh...but then it wouldn't be long till we get demand for Zeltron PCs...

Of the planets not yet mentioned here, it'd be interesting to know what a particular planetoid and major spice producer formerly known as Xo's Eye would be up to at this time.

I've actually wanted Zeltrons since the beginning. They're a fun race, we've seen them in the kotor games and comic series, and they could be easily added to the game since thye're just re-skinned humans.