Sync queues MVP/Tofn

MisterPepssi

You're either dense or just really dont want you E-points stripped. Stop pretending that what you're doing isnt intentional, you're not fooling anyone.

I do not need to fool anyone, nor would I bother. I don't lose sleep over what others are doing in a video game bro. That being said, I personally am not breaking any rules. I do the same as anyone else in an imperial guild, we log on to TS have a chat while queued for solo ranked.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cross-Faction queuing for Yolo...It's about time.

However, Bee-Dubya may not have the Tech.

Yes, it's so easy. BioWare are just completely retarded in this matter. What is it now, 2 years of pre-season and 5 seasons? And they havent figured it out yet.

Hah wonderered how long it took for people to notice , funny thing is this can be easily done on the repub side of TOFN since the games are always repubs vs imps hence so easy to sync que. Don't worry they don't accept any new members they are a bunch of scared lil girls :) ingame and offgame for sure.

Manzii , Violet just to name a few of these baddies , if you catch them solo you insta gib them otherwise you get 3-4 of them in the evening's ques. Bioware won't do anything about it the only good thing is that this garbage solo que is irrelevant starting 3.3.

And to anyone saying solo ranked MMR /team MMR means anything go take a CigRip and get in touch with reality. Top rank is wintraders galore in fact the last team ranked I qued the opposite team asked :

" HEY GUYS YOU WIN TRADING ? Or are you for real"

eof

Edited by offence

Manzii , Violet just to name a few of these baddies , if you catch them solo you insta gib them otherwise you get 3-4 of them in the evening's ques. Bioware won't do anything about it the only good thing is that this garbage solo que is irrelevant starting 3.3.

You just called me a baddie, when you are derping fotm Assassin and the fact you are 720 rating.... :D

And the fact that I'm playing Sniper on the same faction as you. :rolleyes:

Edited by SirMannii

... because solo queuing is the only thing I do in the game :rolleyes:

i dont know you or your guild and server, but i found this kinda funny

solo queueing only when you know your guildies are also in queue and the chances of you getting a premade in solo queue, is not solo queuing.

if there are enough of you ont that want to do ranked, why not group and do team?

You just called me a baddie. :D I'm the only one managing playing Sniper in this crap queue on TOFN. You are an fotm Assassin with 720 rating. You wouldn't even manage to 1v1 someone even though you're playing that class. Move along Offence, please.

Kid I moved from the repub side 2.5 weeks ago , spamming ranked ques 24/7 , to gear up you talk about MMR ? Truly funny go beg ur friends to carry you again please. I don't remember you winning 1 game vs us without ur ****** premade !

Edited by offence

Kid I moved from the repub side 2.5 weeks ago , spamming ranked ques 24/7 , to gear up you talk about MMR ? Truly funny go beg ur friends to carry you again please. I don't remember you winning 1 game vs us without ur ****** premade !

Who are you...?

You have 720 rating I don't even...that is either troll or wintrader.

I can duel you for 500k a pop day/night and make you cry ? But you need to call your bad friends to stand behind and watch , whisper me when you are up for it :)

I can duel you for 500k a pop day/night and make you cry ? But you need to call your bad friends to stand behind and watch , whisper me when you are up for it :)

I can duel you for free, I'm online right now. /w Maniiz

The sad part though is you ask a non-assassin/operative for a duel AS an Assassin yourself. And you don't even understand why it is sad.

Edited by SirMannii

As much as I am annoyed with not being allowed into sync queuing by mvp, I need to agree with Maniz here. To get 720 rating you have to be either a troll or a physically impaired person. Which one are you? Calling someone bad when you almost have a troll's rating isn't okay.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

As much as I am annoyed with not being allowed into sync queuing by mvp, I need to agree with Maniz here. To get 720 rating you have to be either a troll or a physically impaired person. Which one are you? Calling someone bad when you almost have a troll's rating isn't okay.

Easy you drop from 1.2k to 720 by spamming ranked games throughout the day playing alongside retarded imps 50-50 win/loss rate with team-mates who focus Juggs.

Easy you drop from 1.2k to 720 by spamming ranked games throughout the day playing alongside retarded imps 50-50 win/loss rate with team-mates who focus Juggs.

You have no clue what you're talking about. 50-50 win/loss is noth as bad as 720 rating. And sometimes focus Jugg is the best thing to do, it's all situational and depends on claass setups. You're bad, just deal with it. One day, season 16 or something, you might have learned a lot. Stop acting like a douchebag now when you can't play yourself.

Edited by SirMannii

You have no clue what you're talking about. 50-50 win/loss is noth as bad as 720 rating. And sometimes focus Jugg is the best thing to do. You're bad, just deal with it. One day, season 16 or something, you might have learned a lot. Stop acting like a douchebag now when you can't play yourself.

Oh so the guy who sync-ques with his 3 retarded friends to get to 1.3 , 1.4 on TS is better , my bad man you must be good at this game. This whole thread is about you MVP nubs being bad and sync-queing get back on point son and then talk about being good at pvp.

Edited by offence

Oh so the guy who sync-ques with his 3 retarded friends to get to 1.3 , 1.4 on TS is better , my bad man you must be good at this game. This whole thread is about you MVP nubs being bad and sync-queing get back on point son and then talk about being good at pvp.

It's all about you being bad. I don't care what MVPs are doing. I am mostly on Imperial side, and you my friend has 720 rating, as an fotm Assassin.

It's all about you being bad. I don't care what MVPs are doing. I am mostly on Imperial side, and you my friend has 720 rating, as an fotm Assassin.

You we're sync queing 3-4 nights ago , on the repub side keep denying you're a bad kid as is your rest of the guild hence the sync-queing , hence this thread emerging.

Your IQ matches a boot , but these retorts are funny as hellz :)

Edited by offence

You we're sync queing 3-4 nights ago , on the repub side keep denying you're a bad kid as is your rest of the guild hence the sync-queing , hence this thread emerging.

Your IQ matches a boot , but these retorts are funny as hellz :)

No I didn't. I haven't been playing Republic since long before they announced rewards. And if I did, so what? I play what I want, I queue when I want. You still have 720 rating and tries to put blame on sync queuers. Get real and stop crying.

No I didn't. I haven't been playing Republic since long before they announced rewards. And if I did, so what? I play what I want, I queue when I want. You still have 720 rating and tries to put blame on sync queuers. Get real and stop crying.

Kid didnt't ur mom tell you lying is not good ? Even your SIGNATURE font 20 is MVP , you having alts is irrelevant and this thread isn't about my rating it's about ur ****** clan sinc-queing for atleast 2 seasons. Get real and grow a brain please.

Kid didnt't ur mom tell you lying is not good ? Even your SIGNATURE font 20 is MVP , you having alts is irrelevant and this thread isn't about my rating it's about ur ****** clan sinc-queing for atleast 2 seasons. Get real and grow a brain please.

I give up, no reason replying. You're bad. You have 720 rating and tries to blame sync queuers. I play imperial mostly. Now move along the nab line.

You have no clue what you're talking about. 50-50 win/loss is noth as bad as 720 rating. And sometimes focus Jugg is the best thing to do, it's all situational and depends on claass setups. You're bad, just deal with it. One day, season 16 or something, you might have learned a lot. Stop acting like a douchebag now when you can't play yourself.

as time goes by it gets worse. in the first 50-75 games, a 50% win rate is ~1200 elo. by 100-150 games, it's closer to 1150-1100.

but as you say, 720 is really really hard to believe if he's anywhere near .500.

Did this just turn into a pissing contest? Please stay on point fellas, dueling a sniper as an assassin takes no skill, so keep the duel ******** to yourself. The issue at hand is that they queue against 4 randomly matched dps and play like a trinity comp with a skank tank.

Did this just turn into a pissing contest? Please stay on point fellas, dueling a sniper as an assassin takes no skill, so keep the duel ******** to yourself. The issue at hand is that they queue against 4 randomly matched dps and play like a trinity comp with a skank tank.

Why you mad at MVPs? Be mad on the certain players instead. MVPs has a lot of players and I don't think majority is even playing like you are saying.