<Hates You> Garage Sale. Vanity Items, Mounts, and Gear runs!

TcRenno

At the request of the raid leader, Tc dropped into a NiM DF pug group I was in last night and pulled Brontes with us a few times because we were having trouble at the burn phase. He looked at our logs and watched what we were doing and identified the problems. We cleaned it up in 3 pulls. He never asked anything of us for his time.

10/10, would raid with this "D-bag" again.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the request of the raid leader, Tc dropped into a NiM DF pug group I was in last night and pulled Brontes with us a few times because we were having trouble at the burn phase. He looked at our logs and watched what we were doing and identified the problems. We cleaned it up in 3 pulls. He never asked anything of us for his time.

10/10, would raid with this "D-bag" again.

Because that is what this is about man. Helping others out. Helping others get the kill.

I'm glad you guys killed it. I knew you were close and it was attainable with that group. Grats to you.

I think the major problem with this game is that people have a fantasy vision of them selves being awesome players in reality the parse logs will say different. And when called out to pick of the slack they get thoroughly offended because it does not align with their perception of themselves in the game. I AM NOT AN AWESOME PLAYER by no means as I am clearly told this by those better that me to do better. Yolo, Bat, Catlike thief. All these players I strive to be as good as. I would consider myself to be an average player at many classes. But my saving grace is i play many classes and have a relentlessness drive do be better and to learn something new about the game each day. I have always wondered why it is OK to call a tank out for losing aggro, call the healers out for letting someone die but the minute you say something about someones DPS they have a fit and its like you just trample their moms grave.

I'll admit, I may be abrasive at times, its what 17 years in the Army has done to me, and I will not apologize for being me.

But at the end of the day I mean well for the community and the game. And if i call you out and you are not happy with it instead of getting offended ask questions as to how you can do better. If I cannot answer you Im sure I know someone that can. But what I'm not going to do is be silent in fleet chat while someone spams gen chat that Arsenal is the best thing since slice bread and why would any one play I/O or how they do such good DPS it is IMPOSSIBLE for a tank to hold aggro over them. Or how it is OK for a healer not to do any off DPS because his job is to heal. That kind of spam is nonsensical and it prevents players growing in the game and getting better.

/endofrant

Edited by TcRenno

• 2 weeks later...
Hey there,

We have 4 people wanting to pay for the Wings run.

Are you available for that?

Yes we are still accepting requests for Wings and Rancors at this time, contact either someone in guild for scheduling.

Are these mount runs only for Imperial, or for Republic as well? I may have read it wrong, but I am a little confused.

Yes we do offer both Republic and Imperial runs. At this moment we can only take requests for Wings and Rancors.

• 2 weeks later...
Tried contacting Zak in game but didn't hear back, link for app wasn't working either.... Prob just my tablet

Are spots still available for Crest of Dread Master?

Thanks

There should definitely be spots open for Crests still. Will have him contact you ASAP.

We have limited availability left for scheduling sales before the expansion. Our last available spot will be on Saturday the 17th. If you're interested in reserving a spot for Wings, Rancors, Hateful Entity Dreadmaster masks, or Ancient threat associated titles, decorations, and achievements submit an application on our website and we will schedule until we are out of open spots.

Link to our website can be found here: http://hatesyouguild.enjin.com/sales

• 8 months later...

Hi

can you tell me if the run for the Mount of Brontes (Wings of the Arhitect) and the Dread Mask (the one with the mustaches) are now ready to be selled and what are their prices ??

To earn them i have to move to your server so please give me more details.

t y

and may the force be with you

Hi

can you tell me if the run for the Mount of Brontes (Wings of the Arhitect) and the Dread Mask (the one with the mustaches) are now ready to be selled and what are their prices ??

t y

Im not a part of Hates You but im not sure if they are still around or selling runs

Hi

t y

We are not currently selling any runs.