HK-51 improvements

JEDIKATT

In plain and the first Knight's of the old Republic game

We meet HK-47 best parts about him he is DPS the best DPS ever

He calls everybody MEAT BAGS because he's a very racist DROID / BOT

And when he dies he says systems failing master

Please add this to HK 51

To make a more awesome he's an upgraded version of the first character we meet in the original games so why does he not have these abilities ? Playing him as he is now is kind of a disappoint I wish the suggestion I made was already put in him in the first place anybody who agrees me please post under my post making HK more awesome

In plain and the first Knight's of the old Republic game

We meet HK-47 best parts about him he is DPS the best DPS ever

He calls everybody MEAT BAGS because he's a very racist DROID / BOT

And when he dies he says systems failing master

Please add this to HK 51

To make a more awesome he's an upgraded version of the first character we meet in the original games so why does he not have these abilities ? Playing him as he is now is kind of a disappoint I wish the suggestion I made was already put in him in the first place anybody who agrees me please post under my post making HK more awesome

All of this is already a thing (Not completly positive about meatbags but I believe so). Do you have HK as a comp? I do on a few toons and he always says "Systems failing, master.", he's definetly a great dps, says stuff like "You're already dead just lie down." and other remarks.

From what a friend has told me about HK 51 he is not DPS and I have heard him say systems failing but never the complete quilt of systems failing master

Up and also I love the oldest antics of the way HK 47 looked I'm working so hard to try to get the level 51 dislike and get some new designs for Michael Lloyd I will love to have another age Ku and in my crew I would also love to be able to use them at the same time

You know like how the game was for knights of the whole republican women to you could have two companions walk with you at the same time

From what a friend has told me about HK 51 he is not DPS
Hk-51 is a DPS.

HK-51 is nothing BUT a DPS. He uses a Sniper Rifle and either Cunning, Aim, or a mix of the two if you really feel like trying to min/max him. He is not just a DPS; in fact he is ONLY a DPS, no tanking or healing abilities on him.

Hk-51 is a DPS.

HK-51 is nothing BUT a DPS. He uses a Sniper Rifle and either Cunning, Aim, or a mix of the two if you really feel like trying to min/max him. He is not just a DPS; in fact he is ONLY a DPS, no tanking or healing abilities on him.

Let's hope that the new reached a model that is coming out is partake because that way to last longer in a fight because tanks have greater resistance to getting shot at

IT'S THE SAME DROID, AND HE SAYS THE SAME THINGS.

"51" is essentially his patch number.

Untrue. HK-51s were a new line produced by HK-47 himself on Telos to help defeat the HK-50 line (If Kotor 2 Restored Content is indeed canon).

It's a new body and a new software inside.

It's not the same droid and 51 never says "Meatbag" (Which is totally OK since it was a HK-47 quirk meant to annoy Malak, not a staple of HK droids. Fandom decided it was but it is not.)

Untrue. HK-51s were a new line produced by HK-47 himself on Telos to help defeat the HK-50 line (If Kotor 2 Restored Content is indeed canon).

It's a new body and a new software inside.

It's not the same droid and 51 never says "Meatbag" (Which is totally OK since it was a HK-47 quirk meant to annoy Malak, not a staple of HK droids. Fandom decided it was but it is not.)

How do you know that's true about the FaNDom?

How do you know that's true about the FaNDom?

Because I saw a lot of people ************ and moaning about 51 not using the word "Meatbag" in SWTOR when neither HK-50s nor HK-51 used it in Kotor 2, ever.

I'll admit it was a gross generalization but the "Meatbag" use was explained by HK-47 in Kotor 1 to be his alone. He explains how he came to use it, why he kept doing it....

And then people suddenly decided every HK droid ever was to use the word "Meatbag".

Because I saw a lot of people ************ and moaning about 51 not using the word "Meatbag" in SWTOR when neither HK-50s nor HK-51 used it in Kotor 2, ever.

I'll admit it was a gross generalization but the "Meatbag" use was explained by HK-47 in Kotor 1 to be his alone. He explains how he came to use it, why he kept doing it....

And then people suddenly decided every HK droid ever was to use the word "Meatbag".

wELL U SEE IVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY THEM SENSE 2004 SO I DONT REMEBER HK47 TALKING ABOUT IT / IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO IN A XBOX FAR FAR AWAY