Looking for a solid PVE raid team

Weazzol

So, here's what I'm looking for and I'm hoping to find a good match out there...

I'm looking for a guild that is not elitists or trying to be world first at everything, but I'm also not looking for overly casual either. Just a solid team that has the skills to get end-game content done and make true progression, and understands the game, game mechanics, raid awareness, and knows their class/role (no class haters either, don't be ignorant). But at the end of the day they know it is a game and to have fun playing it.

I have every class and can play nearly every role very well, though I don't claim to be the very best at any one class/role, but I can definitely hold my own and can provide numbers if needed. I have played since beta and I am very experienced at all end-game content, and I am currently 3/5 HM Rav and 4/5 HM ToS. I like progression raiding as well as achievement, mount, decor, just for fun runs, etc on older content. My best availability for progression raiding is WED & FRI at 8PM Pacific Time to 11PM. I do play randomly at other days/times as well, but those are my best days/times I can commit to, and TUE & THU are completely out for me.

I prefer playing IMP side, but do play PUB side as well. Send me a message if I fit your guild and raid teams needs and want to try me out.

Edited by Weazzol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...