Any pictures of end-game Sentinel armour?

SunwindIon

• 1 month later...
I just started playing a few weeks ago and I definitely love the game, but the armor for sentinels looks absurd. Literally every other lightsaber wielding class has incredible looking armor at higher levels, and everything Ive seen for the sentinel just looks weak and sad. I knew from the get go that I wanted the two lightsabers, but im seriously disappointed by the way BioWare decided to make the sentinel look. The fact is that I would only want to play a DPS, and the idea of the tank role and play style of the guardian just does not appeal to me at all. But the way the Jedi Guardians look in their armor is how I think wartime old republic Jedi SHOULD look, its how Ive always pictured them. Their 'heavy' armor strikes me as how a melee classes 'medium' armor should look. I dont know, maybe there should have been a warning when I talked to the advanced class trainer. Something like, "Caution, selecting this advanced class will cause you to look like a complete ***** for the rest of the game. Continue?". Every time I'm out questing and I see an equivalently leveled Jedi Guardian run by in his sweet looking armor, I honestly feel embarrassed and attack the closest monster to try and look busy. The sad thing is thats not a joke. Edited by FuryBlitz

Similarly, Jedi Consular robes with all their intricate details and colors look a heck of a lot better than any Medium Jedi robe I've encountered in game or seen in pictures. For example, whenever a quest reward option is a new piece of gear for Kira Carsen, I am *appalled* at how much *better* her gear gets to look. I'm the Jedi Knight, here. She's just my padawan! Why should she look more bada** than me?? Unthinkable.