Is Lana Beniko on the Dark Council?

wrathofabeloth

No. Lana is merely a Lord, and not a member of the Dark Council - she serves directly under Darth Marr. Sith Intelligence is not a part of the Dark Council. If Darth Jadus is still around (he may or may not be depending on what you do as an Imperial Agent), it's stated that Imperial/Sith Intelligence is only part of his power base. Edited by Cythereal

Ehhh, no. Lana was not on the Council, and never will be unless Ravage, Mortis, Marr, Vengean, and Nox all spontaneously combust.

Whilst just sitting in the Council Chambers. A comical image.

"Oh dear, I seem to be on fire..."

"Oh yes, so you are. Ha, Seems I'm on fire too."

Lana doesnt want to be a member of the power circle of the empire, she has no ambition to take one of the open positions. to her she feels as if she was lucky to of been noticed at all, Darth Arkos took notice of her and with everything that happened, she was right in the middle of it. Darth Marr did not promote her to Darth, instead he chose to give her the position of the person in charge of sith intelligence.

perhaps later in life when she learned more and got more into her position, perhaps she could of, but i doubt it with the fallen empire taking out the imperal and repubic forces alike. it just strikes me that it happened mere months after ziost, which meant that lana did not get the chance to properly rebuild intelligence to a level she should of spotted the threat coming. i suspect she never had the chance to become a Darth in her own right.

Whilst just sitting in the Council Chambers. A comical image.

"Oh dear, I seem to be on fire..."

"Oh yes, so you are. Ha, Seems I'm on fire too."

"Oh, Nox, it seems you're on purple fire."

"Ah, yes, very relaxing."

Lana doesnt want to be a member of the power circle of the empire, she has no ambition to take one of the open positions. to her she feels as if she was lucky to of been noticed at all, Darth Arkos took notice of her and with everything that happened, she was right in the middle of it. Darth Marr did not promote her to Darth, instead he chose to give her the position of the person in charge of sith intelligence.

perhaps later in life when she learned more and got more into her position, perhaps she could of, but i doubt it with the fallen empire taking out the imperal and repubic forces alike. it just strikes me that it happened mere months after ziost, which meant that lana did not get the chance to properly rebuild intelligence to a level she should of spotted the threat coming. i suspect she never had the chance to become a Darth in her own right.

Of course she couldn't rebuild Intelligence, she was inept as hell. Betrayed by Arkous (though she suspected him) then you had that 'rising star' of an Agent of hers that betrayed her on Ziost - if you're a real Sith, not some psychotic killer, a proper Sith and you can't see through the machinations of some newbie you don't deserve to be in a position of power. Also, "she feels she was lucky" is ridiculous. I agree that that was her reaction. But I highly doubt it was sincere - if it was even less Sith like behavior. Just seems like a badly written Anime character... Looks like one too.

No, prababbly the dark Council member responsible for the Sith Intelligence is Jadus' daugher I Forgot Her Name. Or she is independent, but she isnt neighter a Darth or dark council member

Wouldn't trust Zhorrid with making the tea either.

Of course she couldn't rebuild Intelligence, she was inept as hell. Betrayed by Arkous (though she suspected him) then you had that 'rising star' of an Agent of hers that betrayed her on Ziost - if you're a real Sith, not some psychotic killer, a proper Sith and you can't see through the machinations of some newbie you don't deserve to be in a position of power. Also, "she feels she was lucky" is ridiculous. I agree that that was her reaction. But I highly doubt it was sincere - if it was even less Sith like behavior. Just seems like a badly written Anime character... Looks like one too.

what book are you reading from? i stated she didnt get the chance to "rebuild" intelligence. i didnt say she didnt know how to build it, besides what you are mentioning is before she even knew she had a future beyond arkous.

how could she of known what arkous planned? she was not a mind reader but she did something about it pretty quickly. i wouldnt call that being inept especially when it came to revan getting taken out. the only real incompetent one was arkous because he sabotaged imperial goals and efficiency and then defected to another side, in the process creating a power vacuum and chaos that quickly followed.

Edited by Celise

what book are you reading from? i stated she didnt get the chance to "rebuild" intelligence. i didnt say she didnt know how to build it, besides what you are mentioning is before she even knew she had a future beyond arkous.

how could she of known what arkous planned? she was not a mind reader but she did something about it pretty quickly. i wouldnt call that being inept especially when it came to revan getting taken out. the only real incompetent one was arkous because he sabotaged imperial goals and efficiency and then defected to another side, in the process creating a power vacuum and chaos that quickly followed.

I didn't say that you said:

"i didnt say she didnt know how to build it,"

I'm saying that. You can say Arkous is inept, but he wasn't in it for the Empire - he was in it for the Revanites. With that in mind he succeeded. Also, you seem to be ignoring my point regarding the events of Ziost. She was put under pressure and was found to be lacking. Great leaders emerge in times of Chaos not peace. She sucked.

I didn't say that you said:

"i didnt say she didnt know how to build it,"

I'm saying that. You can say Arkous is inept, but he wasn't in it for the Empire - he was in it for the Revanites. With that in mind he succeeded. Also, you seem to be ignoring my point regarding the events of Ziost. She was put under pressure and was found to be lacking. Great leaders emerge in times of Chaos not peace. She sucked.

churchill was an excellent war time leader but he really sucked as a peacetime leader. even the best have faults somewhere and even the best can make mistakes, we all can. lana is inexperienced in her role but clearly marr thought otherwise, he saw great potential in that.

you are also missing one key deciding factor in lana case you brought up, by being duped the way she has twice now, it helps her understand better the task ahead of her, she will be on guard even more and only experience can teach such things.

churchill was an excellent war time leader but he really sucked as a peacetime leader. even the best have faults somewhere and even the best can make mistakes, we all can. lana is inexperienced in her role but clearly marr thought otherwise, he saw great potential in that.

you are also missing one key deciding factor in lana case you brought up, by being duped the way she has twice now, it helps her understand better the task ahead of her, she will be on guard even more and only experience can teach such things.

She's been duped twice, in war time... With so much at risk someone like that is replaced immediately. That's a fact.

Wouldn't trust Zhorrid with making the tea either.

Zhorrid seemed to spend more time deciding whether or not to come onto the male agent to spite her father than actually ordering anybody to do anything.