The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

If the twins had faced Vitiate...

Sadishist

Obviously, they didn't show much of anything Force wise. Saber wise I feel they could take it though, but only sabers.

Not sure about that, Thexan used the Force on those training guards to help save his brother.

I'd wager that they'd be strong in both Force and lightsaber ability.

Not sure about that, Thexan used the Force on those training guards to help save his brother.

I'd wager that they'd be strong in both Force and lightsaber ability.

Which their Force showings rather pale in comparison to Vitiate. Plus Thex was always superior to his brother, even post transformation Arc I'd wager he still was.

This doesn't really help their case.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

The closest (still living) comparison we have in this game to Vitiate Force-wise is either the Consular or the Inquisitor, or maybe Jadus. The twins pale in comparison to those three. Blade-wise, we have Scourge, Marr, Wrath, and the Knight. The stuff we've seen of the twins doesn't suggest them being able to match any of those four.

Basically, they're what Tenebrae was supposed to be to his father before he... y'know... consumed some sh*t.

The closest (still living) comparison we have in this game to Vitiate Force-wise is either the Consular or the Inquisitor, or maybe Jadus. The twins pale in comparison to those three. Blade-wise, we have Scourge, Marr, Wrath, and the Knight. The stuff we've seen of the twins doesn't suggest them being able to match any of those four.

Basically, they're what Tenebrae was supposed to be to his father before he... y'know... consumed some sh*t.

Pretty sure Satele can go in there somewhere.

But Arcann will probably be either a flashpoint/ops boss or a solo boss like Revan with a few million hp that requires six elite allies to defeat.

But Arcann will probably be either a flashpoint/ops boss or a solo boss like Revan with a few million hp that requires six elite allies to defeat.

I just see him as a final boss for our characters at the end of a particular chapter, he wasn't that impressive combat wise to warrant in being a flashpoint or OP boss. Unless he shows or improves as it all goes on.

I just see him as a final boss for our characters at the end of a particular chapter, he wasn't that impressive combat wise to warrant in being a flashpoint or OP boss. Unless he shows or improves as it all goes on.

One possibility could be that he is using droids/allies on OPs to help him so it makes more senseful boss.

However, there have been bosses like Cartel Warlords that story-wise Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior, propabky also Inq and Consular should wipe floor with even alone, but they are just given few million HP and damaging attacks for Operation's sake.

One possibility could be that he is using droids/allies on OPs to help him so it makes more senseful boss.

However, there have been bosses like Cartel Warlords that story-wise Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior, propabky also Inq and Consular should wipe floor with even alone, but they are just given few million HP and damaging attacks for Operation's sake.

Sounds rather underwhelming.