Provectus Sales - All About The Experience

Joran-Koon

I will buy some stuff for an alt at some point, tho would be nice if you just sold tokens :(. Don't care much for the dp stuff since I already have it on one toon. Just want the tokens for an alt.

Unfortunately, that's not likely to happen. Our structure is set up to where all our raiders will make at least two million per run with excess going to the guild bank. We are offering what we offer at our pricing because we feel it is both fair to the buyer and to our raiders who take the time to get items to customers.

If you care for a special order you are free to submit a sales run application. doing the first four of either dp or df wouldn't amount to costing much, especially if we were planning on clearing ahead for another sale, but if you wanted the pieces off of the last boss, you'd likely just be paying for the mount and we'd be gifting the pieces to you at no charge.

Edited by mastirkal

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna ask about that, but then I saw part of the post saying you don't offer that. Assuming I can just pay for a title run from DP and just come in for the bosses I want the tokens off yeah? Obv it would include the last boss but would that sound good?

I was gonna ask about that, but then I saw part of the post saying you don't offer that. Assuming I can just pay for a title run from DP and just come in for the bosses I want the tokens off yeah? Obv it would include the last boss but would that sound good?

We don't offer the title by itself. We got burned a few times with our old structure, sorry. You'd have to buy the mount, then the title. On the other note, we have no issue allowing a buyer in on any, if not all bosses. As far as we are concerned, if you buy a run, you're entitled to any and all loot that drops in a run.

Also we do allow custom sales. You'll have to submit an app and talk with our sales rep about it.

Nirvana is right.

Our cost structure is centered around the idea of an all-inclusive vacation. Yes its at a premium up front, but it pays for everything. My preference is that people would buy the run, not the tokens as that is really what we are selling. However, I understand that people just want the items and want to move on.

For this reason, I am not opposed to making a side deal like the post earlier in this thread that offered 500k for the corrupter blade from CZ, but if something like that were to happen, it would have to be seamless and not a headache to do.

Like noted above, its worth asking about. If it fits, we have no problem with it.

Edited by Joran-Koon

I just want to be clear for a moment.

Currently, we DO NOT have the ability to do Hateful Entity on the pub side. Many of you have app'd asking for this and although it is our goal to add this to our list, we are not there yet.

When we are, I will be sure to update our forum post indicating sales for this encounter have begun.

If we were to ever ask you or anyone else to come along for a sales run, you would be paid, just like all of our members once our guild bank funds have been met.

Was a joke towards Kal.. idc bout being payed.. just love to raid. Had to turn down an offer to go with u guys the other night but HM Revan pulls > credits haha.

Edited by GridironGrace

Was a joke towards Kal.. idc bout being payed.. just love to raid. Had to turn down an offer to go with u guys the other night but HM Revan pulls > credits haha.

I never joke ever. :rak_04:

Edited by mastirkal

If I bought all of the following:

Hateful Entity (Imperial) - 10 Mil

Crest of the Dread Master

"Eternal Warrior" Title

Brontes NiM Dread Fortress (Imperial/Republic) - 20 Mil

Wings of the Architect

"Gate Crasher" Title (additional 10 Mil)

Chance to roll on extra Pets/Decos

Dread Council NiM Dread Palace (Imperial/Republic) - 20 Mil

Dread Enhanced Rancor

"Dread Master" Title (additional 10 Mil)

Would you be willing to negotiate the price down a bit or are they firm?

If I bought all of the following:

Hateful Entity (Imperial) - 10 Mil

Crest of the Dread Master

"Eternal Warrior" Title

Brontes NiM Dread Fortress (Imperial/Republic) - 20 Mil

Wings of the Architect

"Gate Crasher" Title (additional 10 Mil)

Dread Council NiM Dread Palace (Imperial/Republic) - 20 Mil

Dread Enhanced Rancor

"Dread Master" Title (additional 10 Mil)

Would you be willing to negotiate the price down a bit or are they firm?

Eh, don't take my word, but 10 mil off wouldn't likely be a problem.

Prices are firm.

If we did it for you we would have to do it for everyone. That isn't fair to our previous buyers who have spent/bought more runs from us then what you're suggesting.

Sorry, but it's only being fair.

Prices are firm.

If we did it for you we would have to do it for everyone. That isn't fair to our previous buyers who have spent/bought more runs from us then what you're suggesting.

Sorry, but it's only being fair.

Reason you never take my word for it :rak_03:

hehe. no problem, just asking a curious question. though you guys will have experience with it soon enough, in october.

That made me cry a little inside lol.

UPDATE:

- Sales form on site has been modified to properly reflect the cost structure here on the forums

- We are aiming for our first pub side Hateful Entity run on Thursday July 9 at 5:30pm pst following our regular Imp side Hateful run. Provided it goes smoothly, it will be added to our offerings.

There are still two spots open in both faction runs next week.

Imperial Hateful - 5pm pst (2 spots available)

Republic Hateful - 5:30pm pst (2 spots available)

Edited by Joran-Koon

Ancient threat is work no one in our guild wants to do anymore. Killed it four times and called it good. The fight is a lagfest and besides the title and the deco utterly worthless as a fight. Not difficult, just frustrating with a bigger setup tine. Edited by mastirkal

There are still spots open in both faction Crest runs this week.

Imperial Hateful Entity - 5pm pst (1 spot available)

Republic Hateful Entity - 5:30pm pst (1 spot available)

App Here to get in on the fun.

Edited by Joran-Koon

I was lucky enough to get in on the first Republic side Crest run with Provectus. Great experience from start to finish. Look no further, this is the guild you're looking for.

I also was able to get in on this at the very last minute! After that came another flawless Pubside Vanity run with them. I'm very appreciative to groups such as these fine people and others who offer Ops runs for either pure Vanity or an Experience of encounters that I and others might not ordinarily see. Thanks guys!

Just finished a 16/HM Temple of Sacrifice run. It was was truly a supurb experience to be able to run with my wife. The team was hilarious with their banter and chit-chat, ket we cleared bosses easily and quickly. It was great to push through a kill Revan...on 16 to boot!