What is going on with this new expansion?

ReturnDaenerys

I am reading all kinds of crazy stuff about them forgetting that they spent the past two expansions building up Vitiate and are now forgetting him to introduce this new unrelated faction. Is it true that the Republic and Empire have fallen and that the game takes place decades in the future? I assumed the trailer was just using symbolism to get the threat across but REALLY? You're going to just do away with the entire setting? Without any forewarning or buildup?

I am not angry Iam just stunned and confused.

I don't think you understand the expansion, we still have four months until it occurs and in that time the Emperor storyline can be tied up (Though I think he's going into hiding to allow this third faction to reak more destruction). Plus, in the first nine revealed new chapters, the first one is labled 'The Hunt', which to me implies that at least one chapter about us hunting the Emperor, hell, it seems that the time skip doesn't happen until Chapter 3 - The Outlander.

I am reading all kinds of crazy stuff about them forgetting that they spent the past two expansions building up Vitiate and are now forgetting him to introduce this new unrelated faction. Is it true that the Republic and Empire have fallen and that the game takes place decades in the future? I assumed the trailer was just using symbolism to get the threat across but REALLY? You're going to just do away with the entire setting? Without any forewarning or buildup?

I am not angry Iam just stunned and confused.

I don't believe the decades thing, i think it's just a few years

decades wouldn't make any sense, as all our companions would suddenly be old.

my guess is 3-5 years, 10 absolute tops.

And all the "What about Vitiate?" threads are just panicky nonsense, just because we don't know doesn't mean they won't explain it sometime in the next 4 months or in the beginning of the expansion itself.

decades wouldn't make any sense, as all our companions would suddenly be old.

my guess is 3-5 years, 10 absolute tops.

And all the "What about Vitiate?" threads are just panicky nonsense, just because we don't know doesn't mean they won't explain it sometime in the next 4 months or in the beginning of the expansion itself.

True besides 20 years Nico Okarr would be Dead and Lana would look old which she didn't

Honestly if you're Vitiate this Hidden Empire attacking is the greatest thing for him, all the attention off of him and the war gives him much to feed off on

This expansion is so big and along with CGI Blur trailer obviouly had to be planned long time ago it would make no sense to do SOR/Ziost the way they did if Vitiate's story was suddenly dropped. The way Zaakul story ties to him is obviously gonna be one of the big plot points when we play.

Honestly if you're Vitiate this Hidden Empire attacking is the greatest thing for him, all the attention off of him and the war gives him much to feed off on

He's probably going to whisper to us from time to time, about how the galaxy works in his favor and he doesn't even have to try.