Theran Shan?

GorkieX

I would like to see him somewhere in KOTET even if it's just a cameo, was he mentioned at all in KOTFE? I'm trying to remember but I can't recall that he was.

That would be awesome :D come to think of it, without reading the book we wouldn't even know Jace was Theron's father, it never mentions it in the game at all and they're never together in the same place :(

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had completely forgotten that some of my toons were married already and then moved on (cheated on) to Theron/Lana/Koth. I agree though if we're already married to an old LI that hasn't come back I doubt they'd let us be married to two different people at the same time :p. That's a shame as we'll probably have to wait till at least the very end of KOTET (or a third season?) before we can officially marry Theron/Lana/Koth.

Oh I dunno about that, my BH has 2 husbands (Rafid on Alderaan and Torian) and my Agent might have THREE :eek: (Phi-Ton on Voss, Vector, and during one conversation with Vector a diallogue option I picked unexpectedly said something like "I may have a man waiting for me at home but that doesn't mean we can't etc...") what's one more? lol

Edited by Nefla

Well since they've made choices count, these new companions do not approve of multiple relationships to the point where if one sees you romance another and then you immediately try to flirt with them after then they will call you out on it. Koth saw my flirty SI with Lana then she tried to flirt with Koth and he asked point blank what she was doing. Saying she wanted to keep her options open or that she was just stringing Lana along resulted in disapproval.

Add to that that they have already made a break up cut scene for characters who get their old LI back, I'd say they will wait so that everyone gets that choice. I've seen Theron's break up cut scene when Torian returns and it's pretty heart breaking. But he seeks you out and ends it once you choose to reunite wuth the old LI even if it's on another world. Heh spies :p

Well since they've made choices count, these new companions do not approve of multiple relationships to the point where if one sees you romance another and then you immediately try to flirt with them after then they will call you out on it. Koth saw my flirty SI with Lana then she tried to flirt with Koth and he asked point blank what she was doing. Saying she wanted to keep her options open or that she was just stringing Lana along resulted in disapproval.

Add to that that they have already made a break up cut scene for characters who get their old LI back, I'd say they will wait so that everyone gets that choice. I've seen Theron's break up cut scene when Torian returns and it's pretty heart breaking. But he seeks you out and ends it once you choose to reunite wuth the old LI even if it's on another world. Heh spies :p

I just can't bring myself to break the heart of the original love interest or Theron, the ones who cheated in SoR when we all thought that the original companions would be silent and unreactive forever and not part of the story got deleted and I started them over from level one lol! The exception is my SI who romanced Ashara since she rejected his proposal and it seemed like her dumping him. If that's not how the game interprets it then...well whatever, it still feels justified for him to move on from someone that broke his heart.

I just can't bring myself to break the heart of the original love interest or Theron, the ones who cheated in SoR when we all thought that the original companions would be silent and unreactive forever and not part of the story got deleted and I started them over from level one lol! The exception is my SI who romanced Ashara since she rejected his proposal and it seemed like her dumping him. If that's not how the game interprets it then...well whatever, it still feels justified for him to move on from someone that broke his heart.

I totally agree, but then again my SI married Andronikos, but was tired of him always threatening to leave so she flirted with Theron/Lana. She decided since Lana was an imperial, and shared her love for the Empire, that maybe Lana could be her happy ever after if Andronikos left....

Lana dumps our characters at the end of SOR which left my SI extremely displeased. I even opted to avoid the kiss scene then proceeded to tell Marr that she was unfit to be in charge of Sith Intelligence. :eek: LOL. At the start of KOTFE, they tried to re-kindle their romance but Koth kept butting in haha, and my poor SI has abandonment issues so she quickly moved on to Theron. Poor Lana. In truth, I just could not resist Theron :D It's just too difficult!

I totally agree, but then again my SI married Andronikos, but was tired of him always threatening to leave so she flirted with Theron/Lana. She decided since Lana was an imperial, and shared her love for the Empire, that maybe Lana could be her happy ever after if Andronikos left....

Lana dumps our characters at the end of SOR which left my SI extremely displeased. I even opted to avoid the kiss scene then proceeded to tell Marr that she was unfit to be in charge of Sith Intelligence. :eek: LOL. At the start of KOTFE, they tried to re-kindle their romance but Koth kept butting in haha, and my poor SI has abandonment issues so she quickly moved on to Theron. Poor Lana. In truth, I just could not resist Theron :D It's just too difficult!

Wow, that is a life worthy of a soap opera! :D

Anyone reckon Theron will get a change of clothes for KOTET? Lana's outfit has changed a few times so I wouldn't be surprised if she might but Theron's been rather attached to his jacket :cool:

It'll be interesting to see if:

A) They do change his look and,

B) what that look will be if they do.

Mind you, I don't think they'll ever allow players to change their gear like they could with the core game companions. If they did, you'll most likely see a whole multitude of Therons running around in loincloths or metallic Speedos. XD

Edited by TarotMage

Anyone reckon Theron will get a change of clothes for KOTET? Lana's outfit has changed a few times so I wouldn't be surprised if she might but Theron's been rather attached to his jacket :cool:

Lana's SoR outfit was bugged, in some scenes she lost a hip lol, I'm guessing that was one of the reasons they changed that as they changed her look because she was just so badly made. Theron as well as his outfit are fine as they are, or at least I have not seen many complaints about him, so they may not change anything about him.

Lana's SoR outfit was bugged, in some scenes she lost a hip lol, I'm guessing that was one of the reasons they changed that as they changed her look because she was just so badly made. Theron as well as his outfit are fine as they are, or at least I have not seen many complaints about him, so they may not change anything about him.

Seriously? No complaints about him?

Ugh, he's got shoulder pads worse than in WoW, and he's swimming in his boots. It's pretty darn obvious that they wanted to use the same character size model as his father but then remembered that that would screw with kissing scenes.

So did they redo him? No, they just made him look ridiculous.

Seriously? No complaints about him?

Ugh, he's got shoulder pads worse than in WoW, and he's swimming in his boots. It's pretty darn obvious that they wanted to use the same character size model as his father but then remembered that that would screw with kissing scenes.

So did they redo him? No, they just made him look ridiculous.

Well, tbh a lot of the outfits we have to wear have oversized shoulders and huge boots so I didn't really notice anything different with his.

Played the new HK chapter last night, Theron did make a cameo.

Not much to say, we just see him with Lana at the beginning as the "Shroud" walks into the base. Then at the very end he has one line as he walks in to confront HK with Lana and us (The Outlander), he does have a short letter at the end to. With the Shroud running around having access to our personal ship I think we may need to have a word to Lana/Theron about a little more base security and this is coming off as well that in Chapter 16 Koth and friends sneak aboard the Gravestone to steal it (if he leaves), come on guys where's the security :p

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Got to say, I finally got my light vs. dark agent up to SOR.

I didn't actually realize what I was doing, but right now Lana has two snarky cyborg gents (who actually work for the republic) hanging out with her and complaining. She's a lucky lady. :D

I finally completed ch XVI and I was pleased at that little scene when he kissed my Vanguard and told him to be careful, and said that he's a terrible liar. :D

Troopers and Jedi, they're secretly just waiting and biding their time for an opportunity to heroically sacrifice their lives for the greater good :D

• 2 months later...

Anyone see the new Knights of the Eternal Throne – 'Rule The Galaxy' Teaser Trailer, not sure if it really needs spoiler tags but I did anyway.

I didn't notice it first time around but others have noticed that at 23 seconds it looks as though amongst all the bodies near the throne one of them is Theron's :eek: I'm assuming this is going to be a vision and he's not dead...right? I'm surprised if they were going for a shock value vision (of certain companions being dead) that Lana wouldn't also be in it?

Edit // The trailer on Youtube from the swtor youtube,

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Anyone see the new Knights of the Eternal Throne – 'Rule The Galaxy' Teaser Trailer, not sure if it really needs spoiler tags but I did anyway.

I didn't notice it first time around but others have noticed that at 23 seconds it looks as though amongst all the bodies near the throne one of them is Theron's :eek: I'm assuming this is going to be a vision and he's not dead...right? I'm surprised if they were going for a shock value vision (of certain companions being dead) that Lana wouldn't also be in it?

I saw that too. I hope it's just a vision or nightmare of some kind or Imma riot hard.

I saw that too. I hope it's just a vision or nightmare of some kind or Imma riot hard.

I dunno. So far all visions have had that kinda blurred & misty background but that scene was crystal clear. Not to mention that the only face of note was Theron while everyone else was background fodder. Well except for that woman crawling in the far background. Her coat has the outline of Sateles normal robes by the neck.

I dunno. So far all visions have had that kinda blurred & misty background but that scene was crystal clear. Not to mention that the only face of note was Theron while everyone else was background fodder. Well except for that woman crawling in the far background. Her coat has the outline of Sateles normal robes by the neck.

Yeah, I noticed that too which is slightly more concerning and something I'm trying to ignore. :p Maybe it's a Kaliyo/Jorgen type situation where you get to choose from 2-3 different people who comes with you for that scene but at the cost that that companion dies. At least I'm hoping it's something optional and not set in stone because that would suck tremendously. Can you imagine ditching your former husband/wife for Theron only to have BW go "lol sucker!"

Yeah, I noticed that too which is slightly more concerning and something I'm trying to ignore. :p Maybe it's a Kaliyo/Jorgen type situation where you get to choose from 2-3 different people who comes with you for that scene but at the cost that that companion dies. At least I'm hoping it's something optional and not set in stone because that would suck tremendously. Can you imagine ditching your former husband/wife for Theron only to have BW go "lol sucker!"

Oh I hadn't thought of that type of scenario, maybe I'll take through my character not romancing Theron first to check it out, just in case. :i_angel:

I just have this to say: If they pull that crap, Bioware/EA and I are not going to have a relationship anymore. They take my man, they get no sub money. Simple. I mean really they won't give back our original comps that matter to us, and now they're going to do this? Of course, I don't see their precious Lana among the dead.