The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Theran Shan?

GorkieX

I'm not gonna get into strongholds for that very reason. I spend enough credits on armor sets. I'd be broke buying all the decorations. So my Nar Shaddaa stronghold is just a place I can go that isn't the fleet lol

I played WoW for many years, and did the hardcore raiding/grinding mats/auction house stuff/dailies. In swtor, I did it a few times, and just noped right out of it :p

Someday you'll join the darkside of stronghold obsession :D

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had all these plans to get eight different strongholds for all eight of my characters, and decorate them in different ways as RP...and then I actually looked at how much all this would cost.

I said "nope" and went back to imagining they all live on their ships.

I had all these plans to get eight different strongholds for all eight of my characters, and decorate them in different ways as RP...and then I actually looked at how much all this would cost.

I said "nope" and went back to imagining they all live on their ships.

Haha, it was the exact same way for me. I don't need another money sink, I'm already constantly broke.

I liked it, just the characters name kept confusing and throwing me off a bit, but that's just because I'm not used to the name.

Essentially this for me, too :) Might want to put in a bit more of a character description, too!

I'm actually surprised by the lack of fanfiction with Theron. I check ao3, tumblr (especially yami's prompts), and ff.net. And I've read most of it lol

I actually started reading Lunafox's fic that she has going on because I was on a Lord Scourge kick a few months ago. But then I started rooting for Theron more... needless to say... she has me so confused :p

I have a few ideas rolling around in my head, too. But... not sure if I want to start... I have a bad habit of not finishing them.

Your English looks great to me. I honestly wouldn't have been able to tell. I'm not sure how to describe it... but... I guess when people type in English when it isn't their first language... seems a bit more formal to me? I imagine it's like that with any second language though.

Your English looks great to me. I honestly wouldn't have been able to tell. I'm not sure how to describe it... but... I guess when people type in English when it isn't their first language... seems a bit more formal to me? I imagine it's like that with any second language though.

There are no colloquialisms (and often no contractions) in the English of non-native speakers.

I took 5 years of Spanish... and spoke it rather fluently. Of course... I can only read it now. I'm so out of practice, it's unreal. Apparently when spoken with native speakers (especially from Mexico), we sound extremely formal, too. At least to those in Texas.

I should have remembered that, too. No contractions. I blame lack of coffee. Brain only works at half-mast without it. And I didn't even know what a colloquialism was! So I learned a new word, too.

I actually started reading Lunafox's fic that she has going on because I was on a Lord Scourge kick a few months ago. But then I started rooting for Theron more... needless to say... she has me so confused :p

I love Lord Scourge too, and before Theron, things were a lot simpler! :D I feel your pain tbh, I have days where I root for one more than the other, and staying on track is a challenge at times.

@genealogymaster I read your fic, and I always welcome more fic for Theron, it's nice to see, and for a first try, you did great. Keep at it. There is some advice there from Zandilar, and it's excellent advice, so many good tips there, well worth taking to heart. Also for next time, I would suggest a snappy title, that pertains to Theron, or what he and Sebastipol are up to. You can always put in an author note at the start, so people know it's a Theron story, or who the pairing is, if you want to be sure that interested people see it. Sometimes it also takes a few entries before comments come. I think I posted two or three before someone commented. Anyways, good luck! Hope to see more. :)

Edited by Lunafox

That, or you actually are, but we're all crazy here Miss lol :D

That might be why I feel so normal :p

Btw, I noticed you had a book out. I'm half way through it so far! Really enjoying it :) I usually don't like reading in the first person perspective, but you managed to really pull me in!

Edited by GabbyMe

Yea more fans! :)

Also I said screw it and started a fic...I feel like I'm in highschool.... XD lol

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8400905#post8400905

I'll have you know... I'm 27, and still write the occasional fanfic! Sometimes we just can't help ourselves!

And that was well done, too! I hope you keep writing it :)

Also... 3 more days till PAX, and that livestream. I have a feeling I know who the familiar face, but... not gonna say much more. Not Theron though :/ Or Lana for that matter.

I'll have you know... I'm 27, and still write the occasional fanfic! Sometimes we just can't help ourselves!

And that was well done, too! I hope you keep writing it :)

Also... 3 more days till PAX, and that livestream. I have a feeling I know who the familiar face, but... not gonna say much more. Not Theron though :/ Or Lana for that matter.

I suspect it won't be Lana either. But if not Theron... who then?

I suspect it won't be Lana either. But if not Theron... who then?

If I were to take a guess... maybe T7-01. But you didn't hear it from me... because I don't know where I heard it from. Just guessing.

I also might be wrong... in all seriousness.