Theran Shan?

GorkieX

Alright ladies and gents! Keep your fingers, toes, eyes...okay not eyes, and everything crossed while staying cautiously optimistic.

They are going to reveal a "familiar face" during a livestream on August 26th.

Like I said, cautiously optimistic but if it's our agent party time in his thread!!!

Edited by Amadahy

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/fingers crossed

Just picked up Annihilation

I honestly have no idea where they did it >.>; I was wondering this myself, he does not mention anything about a ship but they are by one so /shrug

Even if Theron does become a NPC rather than companion, don't lose hope!! Remember that Cullen, in DA:I, is an advisor NOT companion and you can romance him. It would be nice to have some relationship development, though. I, too, was a wee bit disappointed with the ending of Ziost. However, I don't see Theron as the lovey dovey type, at all, and I like to think that second "thank you" was for our characters surviving as well. At least, that's what my head-canon is for it.

I would be okay with this...

I agree with Theron prob not being the romantic type, but it would be cute.

Well, on Ziost, everything was going to Hell, everyone was becoming possessed zombies, the important people were running around trying to stop the Emperor, it wasn't exactly the place to make out. I mean you can even bring it up to Theron and he goes "yeah, this isn't the place I would have picked for a reunion".

It's only AFTER everything has calmed down (in a way) that the PC and Theron get some time to themselves, whereas in SoR they had more quiet time in between fights.

All also very good points! I have not gotten to the convo where he says that but aww. True, I was just hoping at the end for a little more personal ineraction but /shrug. /fingerscrossed

However, I don't see Theron as the lovey dovey type, at all, and I like to think that second "thank you" was for our characters surviving as well. At least, that's what my head-canon is for it.

I caught this and was trying to figure it out as well! I was wondering if it was Satele, but considering it was not a good conversation it did not make a lot of sense.

Alright ladies and gents! Keep your fingers, toes, eyes...okay not eyes, and everything crossed while staying cautiously optimistic.

They are going to reveal a "familiar face" during a livestream on August 25th.

Like I said, cautiously optimistic but if it's our agent party time in his thread!!!

That's like, an entire month from now :eek: I can't handle this!!!

Less talk, more Theron- I loved that option.

Hah yes, me too. My always diplomatic jedi was totally ready to tear that whole place down to get Theron back. Which is a great thing because now she has an inner conflict. Theron obviously isn't good for her jediness. But, he's good for everything else. Though call.

Watch it be Suresh :/ "hey guys aren't you excited? We know how much you love her! :D "

Watch it be Suresh :/ "hey guys aren't you excited? We know how much you love her! :D "

I will honestly find a way to reach through my screen and strangle either Suresh or Bioware themselves if she gets revealed before Theron.

The live stream is the 26th August. But yeah, cautiously optimistic :)

Haha! Probably!

Watch Theron be reveal at the last second, of the last "episode" of the story "season."

And all he does is hand someone a datapad, he says nothing, and you only see him for 1 second. >.<

And all he does is hand someone a datapad, he says nothing, and you only see him for 1 second. >.<

It won't even be a shot of his face, either. It will just a zoomed in view of a hand with a datapad. The only way to actually figure out who it is, is to decipher the wording shown on the datapad. Which will read something like, "Theron Shan is...."

Alive or....on *Insert planet name here*

Que us having to rescue him again.

I really hope the devs aren't reading this at the moment. I don't want to give them ideas.

Edited by Amadahy

Hmm. I didn't consider the shuttle. I think the cutscene implied it was in the wilderness areas out back, though. But I headcanoned it as some handsy grabby makeout stuff out in the woods, then they met up again on Coruscant later for real sex in his bed. I mean, I was kinda laughing at the scene because his mom is right there. You meet with her after your quickie in the woods/shuttle. She's a Jedi! Like she's not going to know something's up when you and her son go missing for a while and then show up again feeling really satisfied? Then again, I romanced him with a Jedi. Other characters might not care so much. :jawa_tongue:

Hmm. I didn't consider the shuttle. I think the cutscene implied it was in the wilderness areas out back, though. But I headcanoned it as some handsy grabby makeout stuff out in the woods, then they met up again on Coruscant later for real sex in his bed. I mean, I was kinda laughing at the scene because his mom is right there. You meet with her after your quickie in the woods/shuttle. She's a Jedi! Like she's not going to know something's up when you and her son go missing for a while and then show up again feeling really satisfied? Then again, I romanced him with a Jedi. Other characters might not care so much. :jawa_tongue:

You had just saved the galaxy, albeit temporarily only. To the victor go the spoils. :cool:

I feel like they just go behind this crumbling wall http://i.imgur.com/YyXiL1x.png and Theron just pushes him up against it. You know, really classy like :D (and then Satele wanders nearby while they're at it because lol).

Satele does the Grandpa Simpson gif...

After a second look, I just noticed the sheer size of this thread... To be honest, I never noticed Theron had such a following.

It's Theron BTW, NOT Theran.:o

We tried to start a new thread with the right spelling! Mods deleted it. :(

I admit, that was definitely one of my favorite parts of romancing him with my Jedi. Satele starts praising you for being a shining beacon of Jedi ideals literally right after you, unbeknownst to her, banged her son. Who's standing right there. I can't help but imagine Theron and the PC either trying to muffle their laughter or sweating bullets.

Edited by Abvora

I admit, that was definitely one of ny favorite parts of romancing him with my Jedi. Satele starts praising you for being a shining beacon of Jedi ideals literally right after you, unbeknownst to her, banged her son. Who's standing right there. I can't help but imagine Theron and the PC either trying to muffle their laughter or sweating bullets.

Hahaha! Now I want to draw this.

I wonder if Satele picked up on your, ahem, connection to Theron and that's why she immediately gives you more responsibility with the Jedi order. She also puts you in charge on Yavin and asks you to protect the troops knowing he's not staying behind. It's like she's saying, 'Okay, I understand what you're going through, but remember, you're a Jedi. Make the right choice.' Like that's going to happen with Mr. Sexy Tightpants hanging around.

Edited by Xonell

With my Slinger (Tarrquinn) I figured that they head back to his ship to... ahem "kick off the artificial grav" as is so wonderfully described in the Akaavi romance. And yeah it's pretty funny how she gives you a medal after you (almost certainly) slept with her son. She doesn't say anything about it, but I can bet she's probably thinking "ugh smugglers".

I think a George Takei "oh myyy" belongs in there somewhere :p

Edited by Sangiban

So here's something else that I am finding quite interesting...

During SoR, Theron tells us as many times as he can get to "stay safe" or "be careful." Yet, on Ziost during a com relay from him he can hesitates. I think he says something like, "Just wanted to umm....just....good luck."

I wonder what changed, if anything, or if it's just because of the life or death situation.

Maker I love speculation haha!

Edited by Amadahy

So here's something else that I am finding quite interesting...

During SoR, Theron tells us as many chanced as he can get to "stay safe" or "be careful." Yet, on Ziost during a com relay from him he can hesitates. I think he says something like, "Just wanted to umm....just....good luck."

I wonder what changed, if anything, or if it's just because of the life or death situation.

Maker I love speculation haha!

I have a suspicion that he's trying and failing to convince himself to actually say "I love you."