What do you expect from the expansion regarding your personal story?

Deshiel

Guys, don't want to start another thread so.

Tell me which companions (from others) would you place to your favorite class?

Just let Doc be pining away for his JK -- I can't stand the thought of him and another woman

The others are truly "up in the air, anyone's guess"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merc #1: You've been frozen for ten years. It'll take your days if not weeks to recover your sight! Do you honestly think you can fight us?

Inquisitor: Of course I can. The ghosts in my head will tell me where you are.

Merc #2: (starts laughing) Is this guy for rea--

(merc #2 is disintegrated by lightning)

Inquisitor: (sing-song voice) That's one down!

'Is this guy for rea--' - hahahhahahaha, I almost fell off my chair reading this.

I like this thread! I doubt mine is as awesome as some I have read but here we go!! I only did one of my characters.

Nasirah Alcaeus - SW....

*Two guards casually standing around*

Guard #1...Who is this chick?

Guard #2....Dunno, Wrath of something. Someone captured her, we're supposed to guard this place at all times.

Guard #1....For one person? *Laughs* Come on man, we're missing Dancing with the Hutts! *starts watching DwtH on the holo with Guard #2* Wrath of something...*chuckles*

Nasirah....I am the Wrath of the Empire, and you are nothing.

Guard #2...Wrath of the Empi....

*Nasirah proceeds to force choke the **** out of both*

:rak_03:

*Says in Bender's voice* "Everyone was doing it; I just wanted to be popular."

I kinda imagine they, after being frozen, wouldn't have a blaster, or lightsaber. At least, Han didn't.

Guard #1: "Hey, isn't that the kid we were supposed to guard?"

Jasmin: Stands in sassy stance.

Guard #2: "If the emperor asks. We blame the new recruit; now help me subdue the kid."

Jasmin: Raised her hands. She approaches the nearest guard. "Boys; it's a little unfair don't you think? You two against little ol' me."

Guard #1: "We'll try to be gentle."

Guard #2: "Speak for yourself. Do you know what the emperor will..."

Jasmin: Dirty kicks guard 2 before he can finish. She said to the guard 1, "hope you didn't miss me too much?"

Theron: Removes guard helmet. "What can I say; it was either listen to one of Guss's stories, or save you in a grand suicidal rescue."

Jasmin: "Awe; he's not so bad. I think he's sorta cute."

Theron: "No; it's worse than I thought! What kind of things did they do to you for five years?"

Jasmin: "Yeah; yeah, can we worry about my sanity when people aren't trying to kill us. I've sorta become attached to living."

Theron: "Well; you know what I always say. It's not love until you're being shot at."

Jasmin: "You have never said that..."

Theron: ".... Let's just get out of here."

Jasmin: "So, why didn't you bring Kit?"

Theron: "A wookie isn't exactly subtle."

Jasmin: "Good point."

Edited by TyonYlle

I expect for the usurpers to lay a trap for my Sith, and carbon-freeze her because she would be too dangerous to have around.

I expect a timeskip to the point where Lana frees her from carbon-freeze, somewhere deep in the bowels of Belsavis.

I expect to fight thru Belsavis full of hostile soldiers, steal a ship (or use Lana's, but stealing would be cooler) and fly away.

I expect to fly to different planets, find and recruit old/new companions Mass effect 2-style.

What happens next I dont really know (apart from capitating the head of the new 'empire') since Im not sure what my Wrath would do next.