About becoming the Outlander ....

phalczen

So, does this expansion's "new character story" erase all of my character's previous "in-lore" accomplishments?

I.E., am I no longer Barsen'thor/Hero of Tython/Darth Nox/Emperor's Wrath/Champion of the Great Hunt/Intelligence Commander/etc?

Am I a new character in this story, independent of what my character did in the great galactic war already?

Separate, but related, is the timeline being advanced by decades?

So, does this expansion's "new character story" erase all of my character's previous "in-lore" accomplishments?

I.E., am I no longer Barsen'thor/Hero of Tython/Darth Nox/Emperor's Wrath/Champion of the Great Hunt/Intelligence Commander/etc?

Am I a new character in this story, independent of what my character did in the great galactic war already?

Separate, but related, is the timeline being advanced by decades?

Your toons are still your toons. The "outlander" is just another title. The story is advancing by at most a handful of years. We have no idea at this point.

It doesn't look like it but even your time between original story chapters takes years and maybe even decades before a new chapter begins.

If they skip time too much between this then they should hella give us an answer on what happened, how it started and where da hell was this faction all dis time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.