yavin 4 companion gear weekly quest (Kaliyo gear)

Oyranos

The gear for Kaliyo is wrong! Who took the decision to give her that gear? I always use Kaliyo as a tank and she is a good one. But the gear in Yavin 4, gives gear for damage/healer.

Fix it.

ps: Dont they see Kaliyo buffs? She is guard stance....tank...you know... I have 3 agents because its my fav class and it matters to my gameplay! I use kaliyo in all cases.

Edited by Oyranos

is it bound to the companions name? If it says treek, can kaliyo wear it?
Only the box is bound to companion name (this way the game knows which boxes to give you option to pick). After unpacking, all of these boxes give you Legacy gear pieces any companion can use from the entire legacy. If you don't have Treek on this particular character, you can aquire gear for Kaliyo from any character you want that has Aim Tank companion and just give it to her. Edited by Pietrastor

Bioware doesnt know what their game is about.. fail...

The only fail here is your inability to read.

The quest rewards a lockbox with a big fat label "Kaliyo's Defense Gear Lockbox" which contains, surprise, tanking gear! It's even written in its description.

The only fail here is your inability to read.

The quest rewards a lockbox with a big fat label "Kaliyo's Defense Gear Lockbox" which contains, surprise, tanking gear! It's even written in its description.

Yes, yes, but for some it needs to be in 40 point "war type" and flashing neon.