Crafting: Clicking the crafting icon in the companion window

ALaggyGrunt

If you've got your crafting skill window open and a tree expanded, switching companions by clicking the crafting icon in the companion window causes a several-second lag. Windows even pops up the "Program not responding, kill?" box if it's a really big tree. Using the companion selection window in the crafting window doesn't do this for some reason.

If you've got your crafting skill window open and a tree expanded, switching companions by clicking the crafting icon in the companion window causes a several-second lag. Windows even pops up the "Program not responding, kill?" box if it's a really big tree. Using the companion selection window in the crafting window doesn't do this for some reason.

I have an eleven second delay in my most developed crew skill UI, and selecting the companion icon in it does not fix this for me either. This issue has also crashed my game client at least once. Also, a similar lag occurs when opening a Legacy Vault for the first time on a character. My Legacy Vault is max-tabbed with a nearly full inventory. I've just gotten used to it, but it would be nice if they could fix the crew skill UI at least.

Yeah, I see this regularly and sent in a bug report about it.

If you use the Companion drop down menu on the bottom right of the Crew Skill window to change to a different companion, it doesn't lag out at all.

It seems like the game reloads the schematics each time if you click on the portrait but doesn't if you use the drop down menu.

Getting the same thing.

The Harbinger server... really starting to piss me off trying to RE a green ear piece and have this massive PAUSE before 2nd companion comes up.

Three times tonight I've had the "wait for program" default windows pop up. Rebooting didn't do anything.