As a Marauder...

MikeFL

...I love how my Sith Warrior only uses one lightsaber during cutscenes. You can still see the second lightsaber on his hip, but it is as if my Marauder is saying "I don't even need my offhand lightsaber to beat you". I don't know why, but there is something about a bad guy who CAN use another weapon but chooses NOT to (because he knows that he doesn't even need it) that is just extremely epic.

...I love how my Sith Warrior only uses one lightsaber during cutscenes. You can still see the second lightsaber on his hip, but it is as if my Marauder is saying "I don't even need my offhand lightsaber to beat you". I don't know why, but there is something about a bad guy who CAN use another weapon but chooses NOT to (because he knows that he doesn't even need it) that is just extremely epic.

I like how you're looking at the silver lining behind the cloud. I would imagine that most people would see the absence of dual sabers in cut scenes to be just another slight to the class.

Be careful friend, looking at the bright side could destroy the angst this forum is known for.

You know, this was something that used to bug me, but that's a great way to look at it. Thanks for sharing!