For all that is Holy, please tell me a Manaan Stronghold is in the works!!!

ZionHalcyon

It's makes billion times more sense than Yavin stronghold

So building a stronghold on a planet that actually has a government and population that actively forbids people from the rest of the galaxy to live there or even visit for extended periods of time makes less sense than building a stronghold on a jungle planet (moon) that has no government but has a small occupation force in a limited area near some ruins?

How so?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a lore standpoint, it makes absolutely no sense to have a stronghold on Manaan. Manaan does not allow outsiders to have any property on Manaan. Further, it's highly, highly unusual that any non-Selkath species are even allowed to land on Manaan.

It's a cool planet, for sure...but I would be stunned if there was ever a stronghold there.

Ugly Manaan Fish Alien: BLE)*#$B#O)*)*LANWEL =speaks Alien Gibberish= (You can't build house here, we don't want you living on our planet)

Sith Warrior, on behalf of Empire, beheads the talking fish head and strips its clothes off. Ties the naked body to a speeder and drags it across the streets in public for everyone to see.

Afterwards, Imperial troops come in and behead and mutilate about a quarter million of the fishhead race, stab to death another quarter million and smash the heads open of half million more for all the ugly Manaan fishheads to see.

-1 week later-

Manaan Stronghold is fine by the local government there, though the streets will be quiet for a long while since lots of fish heads are dead.

Ugly Manaan Fish Alien: BLE)*#$B#O)*)*LANWEL =speaks Alien Gibberish= (You can't build house here, we don't want you living on our planet)

Sith Warrior, on behalf of Empire, beheads the talking fish head and strips its clothes off. Ties the naked body to a speeder and drags it across the streets in public for everyone to see.

Afterwards, Imperial troops come in and behead and mutilate about a quarter million of the fishhead race, stab to death another quarter million and smash the heads open of half million more for all the ugly Manaan fishheads to see.

-1 week later-

Manaan Stronghold is fine by the local government there, though the streets will be quiet for a long while since lots of fish heads are dead.

That much bloodshed would not be necessary to let those guys change ideas.

Yes that is rather barbaric. Since I am an enlightened person who respects the dignity of life, I would settle for just a quarter million dead fish heads and dragging their naked bodies through the streets on a speeder.

I wouldn't want my fellow imperials or companions feeling too sick or depressed on the job or getting too sore/tired. Overworking is a huge problem no matter the galaxy or time period.