The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

White lightsaber Crystal

It's been bothering me for awhile, but why is this the only cartel crystal that is lvl 50? I am mainly a pvper and honestly wouldn't even use the war-hero one until I hit 60 so that's fine. However I love using endurance crystals while lvling up and would be nice to pop a lvl 10 white crystal in while doing that. Waiting till 50...I haven't even bound my white endurance crystal cause I feel the 10 lvls isnt even worth the price. If I got to enjoy it in the early stages I'd go for it.

Besides the fact this is something I personally want...it makes sense when all other crystals are able to be slotted at lvl 10, why is this the exception? Was it cause it was the first crystal, or that it already existed before cartel and they just threw it in at currently lvl and didn't think much on it and no one complained? Anyways, thanks would love to see this at a lvl 10 lvl.

You pretty well answered your own question as to why its 50.

But onto the request for change.. Its long overdue, I think every crystal in the game, no matter where it comes from, or how they are acquired, should be level 10/41.

This would put to bed, the slight but still P2W issue of the cartel crystals and would alleviate any need to ever look at them again.

I support this. I love my white hawkeye crystal, and I really don't like using silver-blue ones until level 50. It's just like not being able to use Xoxaan set, or a Walker mount, or a Volatile Conqueror Lightsaber - a purely cosmetic thing.

10/41 for all crystals would be pure and effective.

The White Black crystal is mostly white, just get that.

It's mostly white, that's the thing. And it's ugly compared to the shinyness of the pure white one. Trust me, I tried. Even silver-blue is better.

And, yeah, showing off is an important reason for me, too. :D