Help with Stat Distribution for IO/ Parsing

Rockyies

My stats;

Bonus Damage: 1317.3

Crit: 342

Surge: 234

Alacrity: 523

Accuracy: 756

My gear in mostly 198 min-maxed with 204 mainhand. I run two alacrity, two surge, and three accuracy augments and the rest aim, because I read that was min-maxed somewhere. I cannot seem to break 4.6k on a one million dummy. My apm is around 36.

Is there anything I a majorly messing up? If anyone needs more info please feel free to ask.

You APM seems a tad low especially since you are running 240 alacrity. For BiS I run one Alacrity, three Surge and the rest Accuracy enhs with three augs to get to 99.99%. The rest of the augs can be power/aim I haven't noticed a huge difference between the two.

Try to get more crit instead of power in either mods or enhancements. Aim for mid to high 600s.

This is not the best parse but it's with the above mentioned stats and a 192 MH

My stats;

Bonus Damage: 1317.3

Crit: 342

Surge: 234

Alacrity: 523

Accuracy: 756

My gear in mostly 198 min-maxed with 204 mainhand. I run two alacrity, two surge, and three accuracy augments and the rest aim, because I read that was min-maxed somewhere. I cannot seem to break 4.6k on a one million dummy. My apm is around 36.

Is there anything I a majorly messing up? If anyone needs more info please feel free to ask.

Your crit and surge seem a bit low. As mentioned 600+ crit is a good start, and if you have 523 alacrity then 36 APM is a bit low. I would drop some Alacrity for Surge.

Are you using Adrenals?

Could you link a parse from parsley for us to look over as the previous poster did? Maybe that might help.

Edited by MasterWentz

OP, as you can see there is not a 100% agreed upon stat distribution. You can ask them for their parses with their crit rating, but I gave you mine. If you can, try different distributions and use whatever you find better for yourself.

Your stat distribution looks good. You'll read a lot about optimized versions, but they wont bump you 300-400 DPS that you're off with that gear. The spec is quite forgiving and as long as you have 110% accuracy, you can play around with the other stats without too much impact on DPS.

As others said, your APM is low for the amount of alacrity you have. You should be 39.5-40.5 APM. Make sure your ability queue is set to 1.0 sec. and you're hitting the next ability before the current one finishes (except don't clip Unload). Make sure you use vent heat, thermal sensor override, supercharge gas as much as possible.

Also be sure you're applying the Armor Debuf Module to the dummy, you've got all buffs and a stim active.

Posting a parse and a screenshot of your gear stats will make it easier for others to tell you exactly what to work on.

Edited by RookB

I reviewed your stats and everything still looks good. It is definitely your APM that are low causing a low parse. Many times you have at or over 2.0sec for each ability which should be at about 1.5 sec. Your rotation and cooldown usage looks good. You just need to fire things faster.

If you’re interested, here are your stats in the simulator with the results. You could be doing over 4900 DPS if you can get your APM up.

http://imgur.com/a/8YhXm

OP, as you can see there is not a 100% agreed upon stat distribution.

Because whatever you want to set your mix of crit/power at or your surge/alacrity is actually of little importance.

I've had well over 1k crit and below 400 crit

Equally all surge, all alacrity.

Make your own mix based on your own superstitions. It really isn't important once you get the maximum possible damage stats in your mods how you fiddle them.

However I find not putting everything in one stat is a better bet.

Edited by Gyronamics

Because whatever you want to set your mix of crit/power at or your surge/alacrity is actually of little importance.

I've had well over 1k crit and below 400 crit

Equally all surge, all alacrity.

Make your own mix based on your own superstitions. It really isn't important once you get the maximum possible damage stats in your mods how you fiddle them.

However I find not putting everything in one stat is a better bet.

This right here, I would drive myself nuts playing around with stat distribution and it would all average out to be same. I finally settled on 240 alacrity / 370 surge / 590 crit.