Satele Shan armor

I don't know if this is the place to post this or not..

I would like to see the Satele Shan outfit or at least the boots (on my server the price is way out of my range) as part of cartel pack reputation rewards. Like they put the Revan mask in as one.

A couple? On Habringer the only set of boots for this armour on the GTN is 20 mil, must be some nice comfy boots :p

Gah, i remember buying mine for 500k when they came out. How do they rise so fast and by that much lol

Gah, i remember buying mine for 500k when they came out. How do they rise so fast and by that much lol

Supply. when it first came out the armor flooded the GTN which lowered the price now that that supply has dried up the price skyrockets.

Edited by Anaesha

Got to rant here a little bit...

Just what is the point of the super rarity of some of the items in these boxes? It's rather ridiculous that items which the devs actually put some effort into detailing, are the hardest to obtain, and go virtually unused because the few that make it into the game from open boxes are held for a King's ransom on the GTN that NOBODY WILL EVER AFFORD.

Seems like an utter waste to even put the items in the boxes if you don't want people to actually have them.

In the past, this hasn't bothered me as much, but the latest pack with the Dark Legionnaire armor really upped my ire. They finally add a good looking Imperial armor to the game, then they hide it behind near impossible drop rates. What the heck? Do you NOT want people to enjoy your work?

Got to rant here a little bit...

Just what is the point of the super rarity of some of the items in these boxes? It's rather ridiculous that items which the devs actually put some effort into detailing, are the hardest to obtain, and go virtually unused because the few that make it into the game from open boxes are held for a King's ransom on the GTN that NOBODY WILL EVER AFFORD.

Seems like an utter waste to even put the items in the boxes if you don't want people to actually have them.

In the past, this hasn't bothered me as much, but the latest pack with the Dark Legionnaire armor really upped my ire. They finally add a good looking Imperial armor to the game, then they hide it behind near impossible drop rates. What the heck? Do you NOT want people to enjoy your work?

Counter-rant:

Just because YOU can't afford it, doesn't mean no one can.

I have Satele's armor, and I am working on the Dark Legionnaire set. I am not sitting around whining about how expensive everything is. I'm just not willing to spend any more on packs this month, so I have to earn credits to get what I want. See the difference?

There are two ways to get things in games: time or money. If you don't have the money to buy packs, then you have to spend time to get the credits. making angry posts about it might make you feel better, but it won't get you cool outfits.

You don't get to complain about how much other people are paying for their items. If you don't like the price, then don't buy it and learn to live with disappointment. Why is your time more valuable than theirs? They either worked for money to buy the packs or they worked for credits to get the item. Either way, they put in the effort and you didn't - that's why you don't have it. Don't belittle their efforts by claiming the price is 'ridiculous' when what you really mean is that you don't want to put in that much time in any way, shape, or form.

On the matter of Price. There are people (like Myself) who will not pay some of the insane prices people put these items up for even If I have the 20M to spend on the chest piece alone or the 10-15M for the boots I won't because I look at prices like that as price gouging.

Counter-rant:

Just because YOU can't afford it, doesn't mean no one can.

It has nothing to do with affording. I could probably buy half the GTN if I really wanted to, but nothing - certainly no single slot of clothing - is worth double digit millions to me. Hell, no single slot of clothing is worth even seven digits to me. I'm sure there are people who are... special enough to pay enough credits to buy several rancors for a pair of boots, but I'm not one of them.

It has nothing to do with affording. I could probably buy half the GTN if I really wanted to, but nothing - certainly no single slot of clothing - is worth double digit millions to me. Hell, no single slot of clothing is worth even seven digits to me. I'm sure there are people who are... special enough to pay enough credits to buy several rancors for a pair of boots, but I'm not one of them.

There is also the chance that by paying for those extremely high priced items you are in fact paying a gold seller for said item which just enables them to continue their BS.