Need advce : Vanguard or Scoundrel

Nexalandra

I Know they are verry different, but i liked to know witch performs better in pvp im not interested in endgame pve and i dont have the time to level both. Thx for your answers.

Vanguard - Tactics or Scoundrel - Scrapper

I Know they are verry different, but i liked to know witch performs better in pvp im not interested in endgame pve and i dont have the time to level both. Thx for your answers.

Vanguard - Tactics or Scoundrel - Scrapper

Basically, if you're an average player, go VG and you'll do better than you deserve with the simple rotation and high burst. A really GOOD PLAYER like Snave however, can make a concealment operative almost unbeatable.

Seriously, there is such a huge gulf between an average and skilled concealment player that it isn't funny. A good concealment is amazing to watch in the videos.

A properly played concealment is the best 1v1 class in the game, and they're winning all of the tournaments.

They perform about the same IMO, but you need to be a really good Scoundrel to reach the level of an above average Vanguard.

If you're gonna put a lot of effort into learning your class, Scoundrel will be fun. If you just wanna kill things easily, go Vanguard.

Basically, if you're an average player, go VG and you'll do better than you deserve with the simple rotation and high burst. A really GOOD PLAYER like Snave however, can make a concealment operative almost unbeatable.

Seriously, there is such a huge gulf between an average and skilled concealment player that it isn't funny. A good concealment is amazing to watch in the videos.

A properly played concealment is the best 1v1 class in the game, and they're winning all of the tournaments.

I'd agree with this. sniper, op dps and sin dps are all relatively high ceilings but also extremely unforgiving of errors. sins have been out of control since 3.0, but you wouldn't necessarily know this by running around your average WZ or even yolo b/c the majority of them aren't playing them anywhere near their potential. then you run into someone playing near the ceiling of the spec and it's like "holy ****! what the heck was that???"