Duel 1x1 Sorcerer vs Juggernaut

truemasterswtor

Hi all! First of all i apologize if not comunicating very well, is because english is not my native idiom. Im with a terrible doubt and i need the opinion of experient players to help me.

In a 1x1 duel with equal conditions, equipment and with 2 skilled players, which class is better, sorcerer or juggernaut? Which discipline? And why?

Please, comment about personal experiences and functionality, and not about things you heard or about your love for the class.

Tank you all very much for your opinions.

Edited by truemasterswtor

Jugg should come out on top in terms of equal gear and skill. They have superior cooldowns and super heavy damage. Sorc would pose a threat only as lightning because they don't use dots to kill, like madness, but still their damage would be gutted since affliction raises the crit chance on their force abilities and chain lightning refreshes it so if they just go about their rotation as usual they basically guarantee the juggs enraged defense will work. From what I've seen on my sorc, I get wrecked by vengeance since they get a full unstoppable if they take utility + brawn. Not being able to knock them away or stun them for the full extent of a ravage means bubble stun is completely obsolete at that poinT. The only thing that can really save a sorc there is if you spec into emersion (?) So that you can force speed away

Lightning Sorc.

Reasons:

God Bubble

You can pick up bubble stun with utilities, it is not longer attached to a single spec.

A jugger should beat a sorc in 1v1, if the jugg knows how to proper CC on force speed. But there are like 1-2 juggers who knows how to do it so... sorc should easily 1v1 any jugger.

Pick up knockback root+bubble stun for the trolololols, also your main priority is keep the jugger rooted, each 8 seconds use creeping terror for even more trololols

I would think a sorc, if all other things are equal?

God bubble is nice but not the sole reason. Kiting ability of a good sorc is pretty dang frustrating. A good sorc can kite more than one person and make things look kinda comical for the foes. Juggs can't kite anything. They can leap to and away from you, which is usually predictable. Just wait until the Juggs god mode cd's popped/done and they are a lay down kill imho. Get them to pop dcd's, then kite til safe. ymmv :)

You can pick up bubble stun with utilities, it is not longer attached to a single spec.

A jugger should beat a sorc in 1v1, if the jugg knows how to proper CC on force speed. But there are like 1-2 juggers who knows how to do it so... sorc should easily 1v1 any jugger.

Pick up knockback root+bubble stun for the trolololols, also your main priority is keep the jugger rooted, each 8 seconds use creeping terror for even more trololols

I am aware, I chose lightning because of the burst. I have a sage I play as balance in pvp and it's boring but in regs I can top 1 million damage. Single target dps= trash and zero burst.

if sorc has immersion he should make a lol out of a chasing jugg. if jugg is really good at using his few control talents he *may* be able to take a big chunk out of a sorc before speed is off cd, but... god bubble for teh screw ups.