Consular Story Questions

JourrnoRush

Is there anything that is "permanently" seen in companion dialogues due to choices made in the class story?

I was a very light sided Jedi in the beginning but by the time the war was escalating in Corellia etc. I got pretty dark.

For example, Nadia says quite a bit "We're in a war. We can't afford to be nice to our enemies." or something of the sort.

Did I cause this dialogue?

I know with the inquisitor you can change Khem by keeping your old master, but unsure about hte consular. Thanks!

My light side which is light V never did much, and her responses are still the same. I just think it was how she was written and the voice actor says it. Odd too cause normally all my characters are dark side, this was the 1st and last light side one I decided to try.

It would be neat to know this kind of thing. On the one hand, Ashara keeps telling my Inquisitor, "Don't make me go against my teachings!" even though my sorceress is pure light side.... on the other hand, Ashara will occasionally recite a mix of the Sith and Jedi code, indicating she's accepted my philosophies to an extent.

Most dramatic, of course, is Jaesa, the sith warrior companion who DRASTICALLY changes based on your light/dark actions. But it seems other characters ARE influenced, too.

OP,

All Nadia says to me is "Here" and "Yes, more exploring". She is Dora the Space Explorer. Or in combat "I'm more powerful than I thought".

It would be neat to know this kind of thing. On the one hand, Ashara keeps telling my Inquisitor, "Don't make me go against my teachings!" even though my sorceress is pure light side.... on the other hand, Ashara will occasionally recite a mix of the Sith and Jedi code, indicating she's accepted my philosophies to an extent.

Most dramatic, of course, is Jaesa, the sith warrior companion who DRASTICALLY changes based on your light/dark actions. But it seems other characters ARE influenced, too.

Jaessa flips a switch to sociapath based on your conduct on Hutta. Nothing else. No development as a character. Just goes from nice padawan girl to bat crazy bloodthirsty psycho over the span of 2 minutes.

Edited by Dayshadow